Looking forward to tomorrows new build

James Nance

I like Race cars?
New 2016 GT3 cars, Formula Renault 2.0 and sure the New MX-5. DX11 will be what I'm curious about the most. Also to mention, the added time of days and whatever surprises theirs in store.

Me too. Spent a little time on the Nordschleife today in the old MX5. I preordered it all last week and don't forget they added a nice little offline feature while they are down to try it all out before they go live.

...I do wonder what they have left to themselves...

I really enjoyed the test drive as well Fritz and ended up getting the Lotus 79 after having a blast with it as well as a couple more tracks. I really wish that would become a permanent feature as I'm sure we've all bought a car or two that we regretted afterwards.

So i'm on the TestDrive site at iRacing and logged in but do not see where i can download my preorders so i can have a go. Any ideas anyone or have they not added them yet?

Just login to iracing.com , once you have preordered update is available and then go to test drive site and drive new content :)

Ps , sometimes trying different browser can work better if you getting ( iracing in maintenance back soon )

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%