1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking forward to tomorrows new build

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by James Nance, Mar 8, 2016.

1. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium Member

New 2016 GT3 cars, Formula Renault 2.0 and sure the New MX-5. DX11 will be what I'm curious about the most. Also to mention, the added time of days and whatever surprises theirs in store.
  2. Me too. Spent a little time on the Nordschleife today in the old MX5. I preordered it all last week and don't forget they added a nice little offline feature while they are down to try it all out before they go live.

...I do wonder what they have left to themselves...
  3. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium Member

I will be asleep during the down time, so ill be waking to a new build :D Do have a league practice though, see how it all goes. Knock on wood, hope the maintenance goes smoothly.
  4. Dave R

Dave R
    Premium Member

I really enjoyed the test drive as well Fritz and ended up getting the Lotus 79 after having a blast with it as well as a couple more tracks. I really wish that would become a permanent feature as I'm sure we've all bought a car or two that we regretted afterwards.
  5. So i'm on the TestDrive site at iRacing and logged in but do not see where i can download my preorders so i can have a go. Any ideas anyone or have they not added them yet?
  6. Quite an extensive build and changelog. Can be found here: http://www.iracing.com/2016-season-2-release-notes/

Looking forward to seeing dirty tires, hearing new sounds, and driving the new cars. Have to get my son ready for school, so it should be up and running by the time I get home to try it out.
  7. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium Member

Just login to iracing.com , once you have preordered update is available and then go to test drive site and drive new content :)

Ps , sometimes trying different browser can work better if you getting ( iracing in maintenance back soon )
  8. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium Member

If your having trouble with oculus rift run in Dx9 , you will also have to change this .

In ------ Documents/ renderer /[Graphics Options]
    ReduceCockpitFlicker=0 ; 0=off 1=enabled

Don't think it's working in dx11 yet .