1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Looking For Team Worl Trophy

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ruben Alves, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Ruben Alves

Ruben Alves

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, my name is Ruben Alves o am looking for one team for compete in World Trophy, i am fast and calculated pilot, but i need time for learn how mod Feels, and for start i need MOD for training and i dont find them anywhere. Where i can find mod ? If someone are interested tell me here. Ty i have a lot expirence in F1 Leagues of Spain but i am portuguese, i run acctualy in F1 Champs in F2 they have 3 Divisions in Champs, F1, F2, F3 i start in F3 but with some a good results i pass for F2 but i runned in a lot someone leagues like F1 Los Fumaos, F1 Ceman, F1 ATOPE, F1 Sven CO-OP, F1 Champions etc.

I think is done, i go wait for anwsers. ty all

2. Jonathan Holmes

Jonathan Holmes

Ratings:
    +255
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ruben Alves

Ruben Alves

Ratings:
    +0
  4. Jonathan Holmes

Jonathan Holmes

Ratings:
    +255
    Yes the 2012 season finished 1 month ago. The 2013 season will start around the end of March (I maybe wrong though as I have nothing to do with the dates which are set, but I think it will be around that time :) )

5. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Ratings:
    +332
    I think testing the mod isn't much necessary as FSR moves to rFactor 2. But sure it's good to test the 2012 mod for time comparing.