Looking for something that drives like F Vee for RF2

At the current state AMS is in, CTD and random crashes, I miss my Formula Vee. Is there a car out there for rf2 that drives similarly?
And before you answer, no the ISI skippys drives nothing like that. I would very much like to try some other skippy if there is one.

At the current state AMS is in, CTD and random crashes, I miss my Formula Vee. Is there a car out there for rf2 that drives similarly?
And before you answer, no the ISI skippys drives nothing like that. I would very much like to try some other skippy if there is one.

As far as know, there is nothing equivalent. The Skippy's, which are a step or two above the V's, are the slowest and weakest open wheelers in rF2.

However, I have no idea why your AMS is randomly crashing. It's not for the rest of us.

As far as know, there is nothing equivalent. The Skippy's, which are a step or two above the V's, are the slowest and weakest open wheelers in rF2.

However, I have no idea why your AMS is randomly crashing. It's not for the rest of us.

TBH I only had one crash but I read something about CTDs and blue screens and thought I was a victim as well. Was just after installing new GPU drivers as well and a AMD rolled out a hotfix today so it was had most likely nothing to do with AMS at all. Been working like a charm today.

Nevertheless it would be nice to have something like that for RF2.

BTW, Vee's at road atlanta = :inlove:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back