1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for something that drives like F Vee for RF2

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Martin Vindis, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium Member

At the current state AMS is in, CTD and random crashes, I miss my Formula Vee. Is there a car out there for rf2 that drives similarly?
    And before you answer, no the ISI skippys drives nothing like that. I would very much like to try some other skippy if there is one.

2. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

Have you tried the national skippy and the regional skippy? It's an option in the tunning menu.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium Member

Yes I tried them both after I posted this yesterday. Still not really what I'm looking for but I might get used to them.

4. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Formula 2 or Renault 3.5?

5. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium Member

Way too fast David :p I'm old and slow.

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. Look up ASR XX or something like it on asrformula dot com.

7. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium Member

Hahaha! Now I HAVE to try that. Wth is that anyway? :D Looks awesome

8. As far as know, there is nothing equivalent. The Skippy's, which are a step or two above the V's, are the slowest and weakest open wheelers in rF2.

However, I have no idea why your AMS is randomly crashing. It's not for the rest of us.

9. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium Member

TBH I only had one crash but I read something about CTDs and blue screens and thought I was a victim as well. Was just after installing new GPU drivers as well and a AMD rolled out a hotfix today so it was had most likely nothing to do with AMS at all. Been working like a charm today.

Nevertheless it would be nice to have something like that for RF2.

BTW, Vee's at road atlanta = :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  10. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium Member

Same story for me, really.
    I look for something similar to the Vees and Opalas in each sim :D