Looking for some mods for GTR2

Hey everyone! I've been on the hunt to acquire all the mods I can find for GTR2 (and other such as stock car extreme, and RF1), and as I'm working through all the available websites there are several where links are dead for them and was wondering if anyone has these mods they are willing to share, or if someone might have a repository of GTR2 mods available on a share for me to look through.

So far these are the missing mods I cannot find:
Absolute Can-Am
Supertouring reloaded (don't know if that's the same as FRM's touring mod)
FA Porsche Cup Mod
Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo 2018
Jaguar XKR-S GT3

Thanks in advance for any of those willing to help! I'm just trying to hoard mods to play all of these older games with :)

Not registered there so don't know if these links are still active:

Not familiar with the "FA Porsche Cup" but have:
eSR.Porsche.911.Turbo.Cup.LE.v1.02.GTR2
Porsche_Supercup_2008_v1_1_by_kiwisteve
2006 Porsche Supercup v1_00 by 433tom
Porsche 996 Cup

Not registered there so don't know if these links are still active:

Not familiar with the "FA Porsche Cup" but have:
eSR.Porsche.911.Turbo.Cup.LE.v1.02.GTR2
Porsche_Supercup_2008_v1_1_by_kiwisteve
2006 Porsche Supercup v1_00 by 433tom
Porsche 996 Cup
I am registered on that site, so I tried the link to test it. Unfortunately it's dead :(

Reactions: jgf
It was our Team's engineer Phil Jones aka Hmmguy1 ( RIP ) ( Team I'm in for Absolute Le Mans Mod ) who created this Absolute Canam Mod and there's now a "reloaded" version.
Here's the new link: https://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t5439-absolute-can-am-reeloaded#140814

EDIT: the link guides you first to a needed little fix for invisible car bodies but the link for the full mod is of course in first post of this thread.

Last edited:
I have another good looking mod I am unable to find. I downloaded the mod Arta Garaiya that is looking for SGT classes that I find in a post on the endurance website titled JGTC/SuperGT Repack. Is this something that ever got released that anyone has?

The classes for the Arta Garaiya are SGT 2005-2012, just in case this class is a different mod than what I'm thinking I need.

UPDATE: I was able to fix this issue.

Last edited:
Jempy,

Do you have an active link for the absolute le mans mod? Was there ever a part 2 to this mod?

Also does anyone have the latest file download link for super touring mod?
I found this one (v 6.0) but the mega link states the folder is the old download:

I wasn't sure if supertouring reloaded was a different version or newer version of the supertouring mod or touring car pack from FRM is the actual latest version to replace all of these.

Last edited:
Thank you Jempy! I believe also that after further searching it looks like the version 6 of the super touring mod is the latest one.

I have a few additional requests if anyone else has these files I would greatly appreciate it!

1.) Audi R18 e-tron quattro
2.) EEC LeMans Series 2016 Season
3.) Grand Touring Australia w/ fix

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Trophies