1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Race Seat

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Lee Morris, May 15, 2013.

1. Hi Guys, been a while since i been here in FSR but im off work at the end of the moneht and available to race.

I guess all teams are sorted but i was wondering if there were any spare seats in WC for the Canadian Grand Prix or maybe some testing role for the season.

I think i can bring alot to a team since i left FSR i believe i have matured alot as a driver/person and id like to give it a shot in WC if the possibility arose.

Feel free to contact me if any seats are available.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/LeeMorrisGaming?ref=tn_tnmn
    Skype - leebo1988
    Email - morrislee@hotmail.co.uk

Hope to hear from you, cheers !
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Good to see you coming back.
  3. How long is this one going to last. Kappa.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Well bugger me. He returns :p
  5. Once again you completley miss the point, it will last one race as thats all i can do if i get the chance to do one race that is, as most teams are full, but i am looking for a full time test role.

Also the only reason i left fsr in the first place was due to the fact i cannot race due to work but i have some holidays so i can do one race if needed.

I never fell out with any of my teams in FSR the only reason i left is due to work, i would still be here full time if not and not have bothered with that shambles at GPVWC.

Please learn the facts before making comments like this as its untrue that i quit all the time due to not being able to win.
  6. Lee Morris, you're a menace! :roflmao: (I hope you know where this came from! :laugh:)
  7. Haha i have an idea, please update me lol.
  8. Wb leeee!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Had some offers for future projects, just wondering if there would be any chance of a WC seat for the Canadian GP race, thanks. also im interested in long term test roles with teams already had some interesting offers so will make a decision soon i hope :) just good to be back driving :)
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Were you not you driving with the italian pescara team?
  11. they are danish since they took over from ATR
  12. That was over in the SRZ league. I don't believe Lee came across with them to FSR.
  13. Not fully no, i have links with them still, but nothing like that makes me drive for them as such :)