Looking for Race Seat

Hi Guys, been a while since i been here in FSR but im off work at the end of the moneht and available to race.

I guess all teams are sorted but i was wondering if there were any spare seats in WC for the Canadian Grand Prix or maybe some testing role for the season.

I think i can bring alot to a team since i left FSR i believe i have matured alot as a driver/person and id like to give it a shot in WC if the possibility arose.

Feel free to contact me if any seats are available.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/LeeMorrisGaming?ref=tn_tnmn
Skype - leebo1988
Email - morrislee@hotmail.co.uk

Hope to hear from you, cheers !

How long is this one going to last. Kappa.

Once again you completley miss the point, it will last one race as thats all i can do if i get the chance to do one race that is, as most teams are full, but i am looking for a full time test role.

Also the only reason i left fsr in the first place was due to the fact i cannot race due to work but i have some holidays so i can do one race if needed.

I never fell out with any of my teams in FSR the only reason i left is due to work, i would still be here full time if not and not have bothered with that shambles at GPVWC.

Please learn the facts before making comments like this as its untrue that i quit all the time due to not being able to win.

Had some offers for future projects, just wondering if there would be any chance of a WC seat for the Canadian GP race, thanks. also im interested in long term test roles with teams already had some interesting offers so will make a decision soon i hope :) just good to be back driving :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 238 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%