1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For PC Players To Start A Small League Racing Against AI

Discussion in 'F1 2016 Racing Club & Leagues' started by KilgoreTrout, Oct 7, 2016.

1. As the title suggests, me and a buddy are looking to start racing with others in a championship league on F1 2016 on PC.

We're both based in Europe (UK and Finland) and currently race against expert level AI at 25% race distance (with hopes of eventually enduring Master AI at 50% race distance) and are looking for other slightly semi-experienced racers to compete against in order to perfect our racing skills and have fun.

We prefer to do full qualifying with realistic car performance to stay true to the F1 race weekend format, and also to practice together in a session in order to share tips and car setup preferences.

Though we currently run with no assists we're willing to keep asissts on as long as you had the intention of aiming towards eventually weening yourself off them.

If this sounds of interest to you, give me a shout on here or if you want an instant response, add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/purebusta/

Also to anyone currently hosting or participating in an online racing league which suits this criteria, give me a shout as me and my friend would consider joining a racing league.