F1 2010 Looking for Novice/amateur weekly events

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Just started playing the game a fw weeks ago due to a coworker sucking me into to it ( which honestly didn't take much ) which finally resulted in my picking up my own copy and preordering F1 2011. Looking to start running with a crowd that races together weekly. Still have most of my assists on with the exception of braking assists of course and traction at medium. A finger or link in the right direction would help. My most recent track being Canada with a bt 1:17:4, looking for competition but also fun. Not really looking to make this into a job, done that with too many games and i enjoy this one too much.

Look forward to some fun clean racing soon.

XBLGT = Avalanche wolf9

Yes Culinary ( I guess we'll have your real name once you apply for that license).
The Pro Am is low assist now (Auto box ok though) as we want to practice for next seasons leagues. If you are on med TCS already its not such a big step. However a wheel is recommended for no TCS. You can learn the track with racing line on but believe me its so much better with it off.
BUT its very chilled. Fast guys practicing, quite a big variance in standards so all standards welcome. Your Canada time indicates you wont be th eslowest and we issue cars on a handicap basis.
Importantly very clean courteous no contact racing with a good bunch of guys.
Check details out on the Racing club page.

Just waiting on my licence to get approved and I will check it out. I was going to get on the page and ask what times people are running to get an idea so I know if to enter or not. If I am going to be way off pace I dont want to take up a spot that could be given to someone that will be competitive.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back