Looking for modder to ingame 3d-model!

Good evening all you grand masters of AC!

1963-alfa-romeo-tz1-3d-model-max.jpg

Well, here's the deal. A good while ago i purchased a 3d-model from cg-trader, with the intension of getting it ingamed into GTR2/GTL. The contact willing to do the job dissapeared though!

So, rethinking the whole idea, i thought, maybe AC would be the better thing! Hate to see the model go to waste. The model is all paid for (80$) and ready to go to a good modder!

So, i've already approached one modder, who unfortunatly was too busy at the moment. So, reaching out to the rest of you!

The car is a 1963 Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ1, a GT-racer which ran Le Mans with classwins! The IRL car was based on the platform of the Giulia (GTA) and the engine was the same 1600cc inline 4. The result was a lightweight coupé of only 650 kilograms (1,430 lb)[3] and top speed of 134 miles per hour (216 km/h).

The TZ was built both for street and racing trim:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful!

It seems like the model is a bit too detailed for game standards so some rework will be needed to reduce the number of polygons.

I hope you find someone to import this. It's a great car.

Last edited:
The model might need some more optimization yes, do you know how much triangles it has?
And do you have any data for the physics? Or is what you posted all you have.

I wouldn't mind giving it a try. I've been working on some (private) projects for a while now and I know how to get stuff into the game. So I can definitely get the car in game for you. However I'm nowhere near as good as most other modders here, so you might want someone else. Especially for the physics. And I don't know anything about sounds, but I believe it's fine if we use sounds of a kunos car.

Yes, since none of the more experienced modders was able to take it, we decided that I could give it a go.
I've spent the last couple of days working on the model, which actually was well within the triangle budget.
I've also been messing around in the sdk a lot, learning about the shaders and how moving parts and such work.
It will take a long time, but I'll try my best to get it out there :)

Yes, since none of the more experienced modders was able to take it, we decided that I could give it a go.
I've spent the last couple of days working on the model, which actually was well within the triangle budget.
I've also been messing around in the sdk a lot, learning about the shaders and how moving parts and such work.
It will take a long time, but I'll try my best to get it out there :)

Looking forward to it!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back