1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Looking for league or club.

Discussion in 'Project CARS Racing Club' started by Injerin, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Hello fellas,

I was wondering if there was a group of guys in my time zone, or in my area (MIDWEST), who runs a racing league? I love open wheel racing, not very good at it but really tryng my best. I play Assetto and Project Cars. I have done a few online deals and mostly been disappointed due to wreckless immaturity from other drivers. So if anyone out there is looking a for a rookie driver in the open wheel department please hit me up.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Andrew

Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

This is the place you are looking for, watch for any events tagged US.
  3. Skinny

drivenbypassion Premium Member

Indeed, not had a bad experience in my few races over here at RD. There are a many drop in and race series as well as organised leagues - both for Europe and USA timezones. Good thing here is you will find drivers of all abilities so outright speed is not important - the key thing is like minded people who just want a fair race :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Check out this info below, we recently setup a 24/7 server. Also whenever I hop on Project Cars or AC I get on teamspeak. That way anyone that wants to jump in can join.
    Both teamspeak and the dedicated server require you to be a paid member on Racedepartment.com
    I have found it worth it so far for the small price.

I think there are a handful of us that are west - midwest time zones. I'm mountain time and I play late usually.

More info: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/racedepartment-com-24-7-server.109833/
    NOTE: the server name has to be entered in perfectly. It is also case sensitive otherwise you can't find it...
  5. Quentis Gillispie

Quentis Gillispie
    Premium Member

I'm up for it. I'm on west coast time but should work