1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for drivers - anyone interested in joining or coming on loan?

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Keith Ettles, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Title says it all really. AnE need some committed drivers for the forthcoming STC. New drivers are welcome and would any other drivers out there in one of the other teams consider joining us on loan for the season? Thanks
  2. This is genuine. Please contact myself or Keith if you can help.
  3. i may be tempted to join you guys, what when and where,
  4. Neil if you register on our website and forums we can give you all the info you need. www.aneracing.co.uk
  5. AnE Racing is a great team guys, if you are interested racing STC this is the right place.
  6. I might be interested in joining too :)
  7. cool ive registed just waiting to be acepted many thansk hopfully look forward to racing and being part of your team,
  8. Thanks Neil, hopefully shouldnt be long in being accepted and hope you decide to join also Jesper
  9. You are good to go. :D
  10. I cant find the button to register on the website :D
  11. If you guys can secure Jesper and Neil in one fell swoop.......................oooooof thats a good pair to have in the trailer let me tell you!

Fi I remember correctly, the races take place around 20:00 GMT?
  12. Yes 20:00GMT, as for the other statement, that is quite a glowing reference.
  13. No Joke Neil has pretty big credentials at another site and Jesper has been seen first hand running neck and neck with the RD #1 driver in a recent WTCC event in the American racing Club.

Get em anyway you can man............
  14. Well its early days and other teams are looking also, so ANE are still on the lookout for new and loan drivers
  15. thanks erik

thats me all signed up and ready for action, looking forward to racing for and with this guys, roll on first race,:cool:
  16. Still searching for members (?), hehe.. I'd like to try it, just this season
  17. Hi guys...just want to encourage drivers to sign up for AnE and be part of the STC series.

Its a great oppertunity to race with some of the best european sim racers out there. If you like clean & competitive racing STC is the place to be...also it gets broadcasted with comentry.

Good luck with the recruiting guys, c u on track soon.

18. hey Robert, you were part of Blue Flag two years ago, why not join again? Forum is still at the same place ...
  19. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I told ya Rob :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.