Looking for available seat,for upcoming season

Hello guys,my name is Antonio Kolarec,I'm from Croatia and I'm 16years old.I would like to race with you guys in any of the series...
Im very experienced,I'm playing Rfactor for 4years and now I'm driving with G27.I would like to join to this league because I really like racing and I want to race with you guys...So if someone can tell me the procedure of entering this league,I would be very thankful.Cheers from Croatia!

Hi Antonio, the season has just ended, it will start again in march/april. In the winterstop there will probably be a couple of teams who will look for new drivers, so keep an eye on this thread.

Hello guys,my name is Antonio Kolarec,I'm from Croatia and I'm 16years old.I would like to race with you guys in any of the series...
Im very experienced,I'm playing Rfactor for 4years and now I'm driving with G27.I would like to join to this league because I really like racing and I want to race with you guys...So if someone can tell me the procedure of entering this league,I would be very thankful.Cheers from Croatia!
Okay,thank you very much for those informations :)
BTW.Thank you Luka :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back