1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for an F1 Drive at FSR

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Ho3n3r, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Hi

I am looking for an F1 Car drive at FSR please, if someone has one. If there is any, I would like to know which mod it is, so I can see whether I like it.

Not exactly sure which series has which type of cars on the site, so I thought I would rather ask here.

Thanks guys ;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. yes, i'm looking for both WS and WT drivers to join my team. Did you see my thread?
  3. Oh, no, not really :p

When are you having a test drive to see if guys like me are fast enough for your team?
  4. PM sent ;)
  5. Good luck man! Wishing you success!
  6. All the series uses the same mod and same exact cars.
  7. Tume

The unlucky Finn

Not really, there is cosmetic differences but in terms of physics they're the same :p
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Hello again my old friend :D Thanks!

The biggest thing is to enjoy it, and not to make my name :poop:

Will you also be racing in this league?

As for Ville and Random's info, thanks, this is what I wanted to know ;)
  9. Soooo... how can I download the FSR 2012 Melbourne circuit to test with, without the simsync password?

Obviously I'd like to test whereabouts I am compared to the others before I decide yay or nay.

10. if there is a test i would like to give it a go. see if i could fill a seat
  11. Actually in my first reply to post I already provided 2012 mod link which will give you the 2012 tracks.
  12. Zach, PM sent