Looking for an alternate shift set for a Fanatec CSR wheel

I recently purchased a Fanatec CSR Value kit along with a separate shifter set. It was shipped from Endor in California which is evidently the distributor for Fanatec in the USA. Unfortunately they failed to ship the shifter set with the wheel and peddles. I have tried several times over the last week plus to contact Endor both by phone and Email, but have received no response. So now I have a problem. I assume they have pocketed the money and, given that, I am reluctant to just order another shifter set from the same outfit.(Good money after bad) So does anyone know of a shifter by another manufacturer that is compatible with the Fanatec wheel? Either direct plugin or one that can be made to work by modifying the wiring? The whole point of upgrading to a three peddle system was to have the gated shifter.
J B

I recommend you contact Fanatec in Germany (it's their HQ) and describe your situation. Endor is the name of the company behind Fanatec even in Germany so you've not been screwed by some third party company, reckon they just have issues over in US ATM.

Upvote 0
If you can't reach them I'll happily call their German branch and ask them if they're able to assist. Shoot me a line (PM) in case you need some help.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years