• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Looking for a WT seat

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Savas Unal, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Savas Unal

Savas Unal

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been racing in many leagues and I want to try my chance there by getting started from the WT league. I have many F1-league experiences. I have been racing at prof1tr, which is from Turkey, for 5 years. I'm not a too fast driver but I know how to race and get as many points as possible. In my previous races, I don't have many DNFs, and I can say that it is my best ability. I want to finish every race that I started.

In conclusion, I want to race at the best simracing league and I'm looking forward to any available seat. You can contact me via the mail address given below or by PM.
    e mail : sa_vasunal@hotmail.com

Note: I made enough practice for the following Canada race. If I get a chance, I really want to show myself there

Regards,
    Savas Unal