Looking for a used PC wheel

Hello,

I'm not very serious in this game, but I do want to play without TC and stuff because that's the fun out of it.
I tried doing this with the controller I had (Logitech Rumblepad 2) but that didn't work.
So, I'm looking for a cheap wheel that does the job.

Was thinking of the Ferrari Racing Wheel Universal.
Is that a good wheel or isn't it?

I bought a Thrustmaster Ferrari GT experience wheel about 4 months ago for £37.00 from amazon and it does the job for the moment, i've had to replace the paddles and had a few problems with the pedals.

Scott Webber is selling a Logitech Driving force GT on here for £55.00 plus postage. something like that would probably be better.

Upvote 0
The worst ive heard about the DFGT is the buttons on the back of the wheel for gear shifts (no paddles) can get a bit sticky.

I think the cheaper Logitech stuff is slightly better quality than cheaper Thrustmaster wheels, so If I was in your position and wanted cheap and reliable, then Logitech is probably the best way to go.

Upvote 0
I play with the supersports 3x , he got a customizer , you can put a more sensivity for the wheel and the pedals , place the buttons like you want . And it works good , sure , it is not a Logitech but , it works and he is like 40-50 Euros.

Sorry for my english.....

Upvote 0
Okay, I'll take this all in mind when deciding.
I've also seen a steering wheel from the brand 'Konig'.
It's not popular, but most of the times, the unpopular brands have better customer service, so if something breaks down I can get it replaced for free most of the times. The one I was looking at was 29 euros. Worth the try?

Upvote 0
Okay, I'll take this all in mind when deciding.I've also seen a steering wheel from the brand 'Konig'.It's not popular, but most of the times, the unpopular brands have better customer service, so if something breaks down I can get it replaced for free most of the times. The one I was looking at was 29 euros. Worth the try?
Reverse logic eh? I dunno about Konig, but in general you get what you pay for. Not had to use it myself but I hear Logitech service on returns is top notch.

Upvote 0
I use the Xbox 360 wheel and i like it a lot. I picked my first wheel up which i keep as spare now for £28 from CEX, and i picked a new one up from Argos. Can't remember how much the new one was though.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 379 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years