Looking for a test driver role.

Hello folks,
I've been watching FSR for 3 years now, and I've always had the ambition to join in on the fun. However, due to having schoolwork to do, I've never really been able to seriously consider doing so.
It pains me to say it, but even contemplating becoming a driver in one of the leagues is currently out of the question.
HOWEVER, after lots of thought and careful consideration, I've decided to open myself up to the idea of becoming a test driver for any willing team. I have a few hours per evening available to conduct various setup tests etc, and would ensure that the teams drivers had input into the style of setup they'd like if required.
I'll be honest, I'm not as reputable as many other drivers on here (I'm 14), but I do have a very in-depth technical knowledge of setting a car up, and motorsport in general. I've also been sim racing in public lobbies (GT5, rFactor,a little bit of iRacing) for 4 years, so I have lots of experience in the field of racing.
If anyone is interested in recruiting me, or perhaps just inviting me to join a server and pump in a couple of hot-laps to assess my ability behind the wheel, feel free to either reply in this thread, send me a message, or an email (contactharrisanderson@gmail.com).
Thanks in advance.

Harris Anderson :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back