1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Looking For A Team In 2013

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Andy Waite, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Hi, I'm new to rFactor and wish to participate in the 2013 FSR. I have lots of experience experience in Sim racing through iRacing in the open wheel cars especially(Indy Car and F1) Love F1 so this would be the perfect league for me. If any teams are interested would be great, hopefully will see some of you on track sooner rather than later!

Thanks, Andy :)

2. Andy 451 Motorsports are looking for drivers in the WS if you are willing to take this offer i will give you a trial session

3. Hi Ron, Thanks for the offer, I would happily have a trial session, thanks.

4. ok all you have to do is do a lap around 2011 Silverstone and when the lap is done send me a laptime above 1:40.0 if you beat that youre welcomed aboard

5. So do I have to download the 2011 mod for that? As I currently only have the 2012 mod, if I do it's no problem, just double checking

Also, is that with standard setup?

6. 2012 mod and change it to whatever suits you best

7. have you set a laptime yet

8. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

:roflmao:

9. Don`t laugh, he is a manager! :laugh:

• Like Like x 2
  10. yes i am now Andy have you set a laptime

11. Why dont you ask him via PM/email/chat/etc ?

• Like Like x 3
  12. Doing a laptime above 1.40 shouldn't be that difficult.:roflmao:

Just invite him for a test session thats the best way to see what someone is capable off.;)

• Like Like x 2
  13. i told to do a lap above that time to guranatee a place in 451

14. *under ?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Above 1:40...shouldn't be that hard. :) Just use the goddamn PM's! :D

16. Stop mess around with him, hes a serious manager!

• Like Like x 2