Looking for a skin maker

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
Hi folks,

I'm looking for someone that can create a skin for my team (Raptor Engineering Racing) for two Brazilian iRacing leagues I'm taking part.

The cars I'm using are the F-Renault 2.0 and the RUF GT3 car. The only request is I already have a team logo, so that would need to be featured. I unfortunately can't pay you to do it, but I'll throw my appreciation if you are inking to do it :)

If you don't mind skinning my car, let me know either here or send me a PM.

Hi folks,

I'm looking for someone that can create a skin for my team (Raptor Engineering Racing) for two Brazilian iRacing leagues I'm taking part.

I can do skins for you if you still need someone. I do not charge for my work. Here's my Trading Paints page, feel free to have a look:

http://www.tradingpaints.com/profile/40813/Justin-Davis2

The Ruf and FR 2.0 aren't my main cars but here's a few I've done:

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

@Lorenzo Bonder did you solved it? If not I highly recommend Luk Peklaj from Lux Liveries he did amazing work for my team, just say Mr C sent you and if he has time stuff will get done
Not yet C, but I'll send the word out. I want to see if I can get my case solved by next Monday. Done the first race yesterday, without the team skin, but pulled a good 10th place out of 42 cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back