• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a seat

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Luka Oslakovic, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Hello,

my name is Luka Oslaković and I come from Slovenia. Iam 17 years old and love sim-racing. I have many years experience from F1C and now for the last 3 years in rFactor. I've raced a few leagues before, also ran 1 by myself. I find my self as a fair and quick driver. Iam very motivated and want a chance to get in FSR to race also in next years.

Looking forward to race with you :)

2. Hey Luka, long time no see!

Great to see you around and good luck on getting a seat!

[Post by Muhammed Patel]

3. Hi, nice to see you too :) hehe I guess I will really need luck :p

I will provide some more information if I didn't convince anybody yet. I'm using G25 wheel for 3 years now and am really motivated for serious racing. I really hope any team in World Series or W. Trophy could hire me for last round Abu Dhabi so I can show my skills and pay the tax and get good seat for 2011 season.

My 2009 & 2010 moves from other league:

4. I think the best way to show your speed is to set some laptimes on the FSR public server. good luck

5. Ok currently Iam doing times around 1:41 in Abu Dhabi but constantly going faster as it's day n.1 with this mod. I hope someone picks me soon.:) Message me by PM or e-mail me: keiko.orca@hotmail.com