Looking for a seat in WC or PRO (check exp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to say, just by looking at this it seems like 10 years ago and as I said driving with a keyboard. I cannot say anything more regarding that video (to say the truth I don't even remember driving a yellow car). But if videos are meant to mean anything then maybe you should have a look at some credible videos from more credible leagues in the past 4 years, that is when I started serious driving in rFactor. If you want I can link you, but I am not the type who shows off with videos.
I think a video is much less show off than all those words.

I removed the video because it seems nobody except himself understood the point of it. I have far greater concerns than someone driving badly, I couldn't really care less about that. Anyway, it's now a matter internally to be decided. I have my opinions, but I'm no longer head of this league.

In contrary to that "next bono" guy claiming he would win without practice, I have been taking my time with rF2 and learning the game/mod/car and cockpit camera better, as it was my first experience with rF2. At this point in time I think I have a very good car and ready to challenge any driver here from this moment on :) Not really sure what times the drivers are setting on rubbered track but I think my time is not bad on a half rubbered. Full fuel pace also seems not bad looking at some of the times.

Last edited:
I am ready to be at your services in China and after. Don't miss the opportunity if you need headline results :) Not the first time I am starting a season from -2 race deficit :) motivation is 100%. I just take it 1 race at a time.

@Vladimer Mereli
I reckon your best entry into WC for 2015 is to get a drive for one race in pro. Show your pace with a big win and then teams will know your potential. There are one or two teams with space for a reserve driver.
Its not too late to organise for Sunday.

No idea why Vladimer disliked your post David, seems to be spot on for me.
I couldn't see my self giving you a WC drive with the time that you have provided and only stating that you have won other leagues before.
iRacing WC/PRO drivers have come here to try and some failed miserably, just because you're good elsewhere does not mean you will come here and be top immediately, as David said, enter with a team in PRO for 1 or 2 races and see if you can actually do anything there rather than requesting a top drive straight away.

Yes, you now drive for E-Motion in WC according to gpcos. For your sake, I hope you actually prove your self to be competitive because otherwise you're completely right, this topic is no longer relevant.

Lets all pay attention to own results, that way will be less trolling. k thx.
And for your further disappointment I will say this, top 10 finish is good enough for me in 1st race. So go talk about that now :) And please never again troll me because u will not be the one laughing at the end of it.

Last edited:
its great to have a experienced racer around here
His pace looks promising
But maybe tone the how good you are tone a bit less....
You get more respect with it:)

Great to have you onboard i had this mentality like a decade ago i am a big snail now when it becomes to raw pace

Cheers,

Looks like the commentators and the journalists will have a story on Sunday.
All good stuff for FSR.
Good luck to Vladimer in his debut. I agree that a points finish will be an impressive enough debut in WC.

I will be alerting Martin O'Brundle to tune in to the livestream from his yacht.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back