Looking for a Ride or Seat Time!!!!!

Im 17 years old and im looking for a ride or more seat time. I really want to be a race car driver and Im just looking for a ride. I have been told by pro drivers I have a huge amount of passion for the sport and by other drivers who say Im really fast and have a lot of skill. Im just looking for any chance, I live in Tampa florida and can travel all over florida to drive you can contact me via email Tarponboy95Racing@gmail.com

Bring me a 2 million budget and i'll get you a ride (and one for Kevin) :)

Hey, while this is going, I'm 'only' 27, I have no on-track racing experience, but I believe I can beat Vettel within 10 months... :whistling:

But in all seriousness, all simracers deserve a chance, but almost none get one, so I hope you can get one. So go for it, takes some balls to make a post like this.

I'll remember your name, just in case.

Most sim racers overrate their driving skills. Playing a game (sorry it still is) doesn't automatically make you a good racing driver. So no not all simracers deserve a chance imo. Majority of them don't at least :)

i Agree with Dewald, you never know who is on the forum, maybe you will get lucky and someone who is whilling to give you a seat in any form of motorsport sets forward and gives you a chance, good luck with it :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%