• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Looking for a Ride or Seat Time!!!!!

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by Michael Paramore, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Michael Paramore

Michael Paramore

Ratings:
    +0
    Im 17 years old and im looking for a ride or more seat time. I really want to be a race car driver and Im just looking for a ride. I have been told by pro drivers I have a huge amount of passion for the sport and by other drivers who say Im really fast and have a lot of skill. Im just looking for any chance, I live in Tampa florida and can travel all over florida to drive you can contact me via email Tarponboy95Racing@gmail.com

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ratings:
    +108
    Everybody here wants to be a race car driver :ninja:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,518
    Bring me a 2 million budget and i'll get you a ride (and one for Kevin) :)

• Haha Haha x 2
  4. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,491
    Hey, while this is going, I'm 'only' 27, I have no on-track racing experience, but I believe I can beat Vettel within 10 months... :whistling:

But in all seriousness, all simracers deserve a chance, but almost none get one, so I hope you can get one. So go for it, takes some balls to make a post like this.

I'll remember your name, just in case.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,518
    Most sim racers overrate their driving skills. Playing a game (sorry it still is) doesn't automatically make you a good racing driver. So no not all simracers deserve a chance imo. Majority of them don't at least :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +957
    i Agree with Dewald, you never know who is on the forum, maybe you will get lucky and someone who is whilling to give you a seat in any form of motorsport sets forward and gives you a chance, good luck with it :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bakkster

Bakkster

Ratings:
    +65
    Remember, the first rule of selling yourself to a team is to tell the team/sponsor what you can give them, not what you want from them.