Looking for a race seat

Hey Guys,

I am from the US and have been following your series for some time now. I think this series is without question the best on the internet. The driver are fantastic, especially Bono Huis who is my favorite. I am looking for a seat or a test drive if possible.

Cheers,

Hey Guys,

I am from the US and have been following your series for some time now. I think this series is without question the best on the internet. The driver are fantastic, especially Bono Huis who is my favorite. I am looking for a seat or a test drive if possible.

Cheers,

This text could have been the same I wrote first time posting here after following the league! I hope you find a seat to enjoy the great professional driving here. Just don´t be shy, it´s a great community!

Greetings
Andi

Hello everyone

A few years ago I raced in the last races of the season here in fsr. I was really impressed of the community and the hard and really challenging competition.
Now Im looking for a seat in the next year. A Driver seat will be great but a seat as test or reserve driver will be fine too.

I am from germany and 22 years old and be in the simracing community since 2005.
If there any questions about my experience or something else please contact me via e-mail. daniel.meier20@web.de

Best regards

Daniel

• Lotus747

Hi

Im also new here:) but as I already posted somewhere far from new to sim racing.
Im also looking for a drive next year in the main league. I have 8 years experience
in gpvwc finishing 2nd in the championship 3 times and 3rd last year.
This looks exciting league and well fought something thta would interest me.
Im sure I can compete at the top level...hopefully;)
so if anyone is interested give me an email:) good to see some familar faces
here like Blair Disley from 2002 days:p

kieranoryan@hotmail.com

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back