• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Looking for a race seat

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by K. Brendan, Sep 7, 2010.

1. K. Brendan

K. Brendan

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Guys,

I am from the US and have been following your series for some time now. I think this series is without question the best on the internet. The driver are fantastic, especially Bono Huis who is my favorite. I am looking for a seat or a test drive if possible.

Cheers,

2. Alessio Spinelli

Alessio Spinelli

Ratings:
    +1
    Do you have experience?

3. Andreas Umminger

Andreas Umminger

Ratings:
    +5
    This text could have been the same I wrote first time posting here after following the league! I hope you find a seat to enjoy the great professional driving here. Just don´t be shy, it´s a great community!

Greetings
    Andi

4. Daniel Meier

Daniel Meier

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone

A few years ago I raced in the last races of the season here in fsr. I was really impressed of the community and the hard and really challenging competition.
    Now Im looking for a seat in the next year. A Driver seat will be great but a seat as test or reserve driver will be fine too.

I am from germany and 22 years old and be in the simracing community since 2005.
    If there any questions about my experience or something else please contact me via e-mail. daniel.meier20@web.de

Best regards

Daniel

5. Lotus747

Lotus747

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Im also new here:) but as I already posted somewhere far from new to sim racing.
    Im also looking for a drive next year in the main league. I have 8 years experience
    in gpvwc finishing 2nd in the championship 3 times and 3rd last year.
    This looks exciting league and well fought something thta would interest me.
    Im sure I can compete at the top level...hopefully;)
    so if anyone is interested give me an email:) good to see some familar faces
    here like Blair Disley from 2002 days:p

kieranoryan@hotmail.com

6. Roald Reurink

Roald Reurink

Ratings:
    +1