Looking for a PRO seat 2014

Hi,

My name is Jeroen Kweekel. Currently I've quite a lot of experience with F1 2010-2013 made by Codemasters. This game is quite arcady so I wanted a new challenge.
After winning the title in season 4 of the ApexRacingLeague and currently still battling for the title in season 7 I decided to do a bit of iRacing. So I have some experience with that as well.

About rFactor, I've quite a bit of experience with rF1. I've played it a lot and was in a Dutch league for a while challenging in Formula 2 with one victory in that season but I didn't race a lot since I was too young to race all the time. I'm bored now with F1 2013 and ready to take a next step heading into the sim-world.

I'm looking for a team for the 2014 FSR season in the PRO tier. Currently I'm open for all teams but it would be good if the team is active and organised.
My first experience with FSR will be Saturday, when I'll do my first race at Silverstone in the Winter Series.

If you're interested to see my driving, check out my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/xOwnage133

EDIT: Signed with a team. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

My name is Jeroen Kweekel. Currently I've quite a lot of experience with F1 2010-2013 made by Codemasters. This game is quite arcady so I wanted a new challenge.
After winning the title in season 4 of the ApexRacingLeague and currently still battling for the title in season 7 I decided to do a bit of iRacing. So I have some experience with that as well.

About rFactor, I've quite a bit of experience with rF1. I've played it a lot and was in a Dutch league for a while challenging in Formula 2 with one victory in that season but I didn't race a lot since I was too young to race all the time. I'm bored now with F1 2013 and ready to take a next step heading into the sim-world.

I'm looking for a team for the 2014 FSR season in the PRO tier. Currently I'm open for all teams but it would be good if the team is active and organised.
My first experience with FSR will be Saturday, when I'll do my first race at Silverstone in the Winter Series.

If you're interested to see my driving, check out my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/xOwnage133
wow! I didn't know that was you on track today at Silverstone! I was pleased to get within 3 tenths of you now as I watch your videos on youtube :)

good luck!

p.s. can you make the tyres last a full stint?

wow! I didn't know that was you on track today at Silverstone! I was pleased to get within 3 tenths of you now as I watch your videos on youtube :)

good luck!

p.s. can you make the tyres last a full stint?

Currently not. I have a very aggressive driving style which is pretty characteristic for me. But maybe with some more practice, I learn to be a bit more smooth

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 60 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.0%