• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Looking for a new team

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Linus Broström, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Linus Broström

Linus Broström

Ratings:
    +440
    Hi everyone.

While i've been gone from racing at RD for a while due to my real life racing comitments, something has happend at Over Rev Racing so it does no longer excist. There for I am now looking for a new team to join. I'll mostly be racing Touring Cars and Mini's from Race ON and STCC The Game 2. Please contact me if you have a free spot.

I'll be racing @ Falkenberg '10 tonigh :)

2. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ratings:
    +198
    Hey Linus, a team isn't everything mate - if you plan on just racing club events, then there is no need for a team. If you are looking to drive in a league, then that is a different story :)

3. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton

Ratings:
    +34
    http://raceserieschamps.maxforum.org/

We run races on Mondays on our dedicated server. We are putting together a league. Right now we are trying out different mods/series to see which best works for us. Stop by and check us out, we race Monday nights (a race at 9Pm GMT and EST)

4. Daniel Higgins

Daniel Higgins

Ratings:
    +49
    Linus Ill start a little team with you if you want....ill even skin the cars.