1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Looking for a new car

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Blake-Lee Danher, Feb 28, 2011.

1. hey guys im looking for a new car i live in australia im not to sure what i should get though, what do you guys think? no super cars though.

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I see Holdens are popular how bout a VX-R bathurst? i wish we had them in Canada.

3. okay im going to forgive you cos your canadian, but i absolutly hate holdens with a passion.

4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Any luck choosing your new ride?

5. nah no luck yet im heading towards a ford falcon xr6 turbo ute though i dunno yet

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

That would be a good choice. Specially being a ute. I like the term"Ute" we say Pick Up, pretty lame if i say so. Got any photos of the one you want?

7. [​IMG]this is it, im thinking in either this colour or black

8. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

dont get the black .thats a nice colour on your pic.

9. I was also thinking I could be the 18 year old I am and get a Subaru lol.

10. What kind of cars are on the market there?
    That Ford looks good btw, though I would buy something much smaller!:)

11. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Nah, i would stick with the UTE. Dont get me wrong i love Subbies but i would get something that most 18 year olds dont have.

12. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Hey what do you think about BMW? 135i or 335is .

13. 335is, you mean the new one? Because 135i it is obvious it is new...BMWs are good cars, new models are more sport style, than the old ones, they have also good suspension.

14. i would indeed also love a bmw but ive looked at how much replacement parts are and they are through the roof, so europian cars are all out of the question, so its either australian or asian.

15. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

You've just converted me over to ford! Man the FPV GT are nice. Cars we dont get here. We have Pontiac G8 GT.

16. you shoud get a volvo 240 :)

17. the new fpv comes with a supercharger as standard :D

18. [​IMG]this is my dream car the FORD XY GTHO PHASE3

19. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

That is a beautiful car man! Gotta hand it to you, you have good taste in cars.