F1 2012 Looking for a coop partner, ITALIAN or ENGLISH speaking

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
My "time has come. For three hundred years we prepared, we grew stronger, while you rested in your cradle of power; believing your people were safe and protected." Oh ****, this has got nothing to do with F1 2012, sorry!

Anyway, I'm italian but I can speak english, so preferibly I'd like to play with someone of my same nationality, but anyone english speaking will be fine too.

I'm looking for a partner to begin a coop campaign. Since I'm unemployed now, I'm available to play every day at every time of the week. I have an Xbox 360 controller, playing with all assists on except auto-brake, AI set on legend. I'd like to play 100% races, but 50% are fine too. Red Bull, McLaren, Ferrari or Lotus would be my selection, but I'm open to discuss about it. I've got a TeamSpeak 3 server of my own, so we can use it for communications.

EDIT: Eeeeh, I forgot to say, I play on PC, my Steam username is Tarkus.

Ok, I drove with AI on professional and I can drive with that difficulty, I just need to select the slowest possible default setup for the car and then my pace is similar to the others. So, again, if anyone is interested in playing 100% or 50% races, I'm up for it even at pro difficulty.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back