• This Website Is Not For Sale
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a bracket

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Mr Pibb, Jul 17, 2011.

  1. Does anyone know what one of these bracket's is called or where I could get one?

    I'm trying to make a pedal box out of an old bedside cabinet and I want to make the angle of the pedals adjustable. Something like this would be ideal.


    Many thanks.
  2. try a hardware store, looks like a lid bracket used in toy boxes or benches with the lifting lid. Sorry, but the name escapes me also.
  3. Brilliant! Thanks for that. Toybox lid support led to just what I was after: This. :)
  4. Great, glad it helped! :)