Longford 67 AI

Misc Longford 67 AI 2017-07-12

Login or Register an account to download this content

F_B

Premium
Longford 67 AI - New track limits, AI + hints for Longford 67

New track limits, AI + hints for Longford 67.
Have fun!

Track can be downloaded here

The AI sometimes struggles on the last tight curve before start-finish. Keep that in mind.

Just unzip and copy the specific track folder to your assettocorsa\content\tracks, it will automatically copy the new ai + hints to the correct folder.Perhaps make sure to keep your old AI files if you don't like the new ones.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I've run about ten laps just now with the Cobra. You've fixed what had seemed unfixable. Thank you. I've noticed one consistent problem though. It's not that bad but it's worth mentioning.

On the first 90-degree right-hander corner some of the cars are hitting the tyres on the inside of the corner and they are then being bounced around, causing little accidents.

Reactions: F_B
I think there’s still room for improvement. The chicane under the bridge can be improved as well as the corner you mentioned. And there is often a pileup on the last 90° corner. I think I have to make new side lines.

Can someone confirm that older cars with weaker brakes – for example the Ford GT40 or the Cobra – overshoot some corners when trying to brake for them? I’m currenty adjusting the AI for Longford and made a small race with the Ford and there’s no chance they get the 90° corners after long straights.

Is that solvable and I’m doing something wrong, is that a car problem or perhaps even a track problem?

Likely a car problem, too high brake_hint value for this track (I tested Ford GT40). Default is 0.97, and only when I lowered it to 0.92 (in AI app with AI control on) car stayed on track in Tannery corner. You can fix this with brakehint in ai_hints file.

Likely a car problem, too high brake_hint value for this track (I tested Ford GT40). Default is 0.97, and only when I lowered it to 0.92 (in AI app with AI control on) car stayed on track in Tannery corner. You can fix this with brakehint in ai_hints file.

I already made brakehints for several corners, some older cars with less brakepower still don’t brake enough.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back