1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

long weekend

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by sergy87, Sep 23, 2012.

1. hei guys...
    in F1 2012 i select long weekend with complete qualify but i have an only free practice session... :(
  2. because Codemasters hates you. Hates you personally.

Seriously though; they cut FP2 and FP3 without saying anything about it, and that, along with the lack of tyre-deg scaling has set the CM forums alight with nerd jihad.

And they all lived happily ever after.
  3. They took it out. This one here explains it - kind of : click me
  4. saxoross

Premium Member

i prefer it this way. makes practice interesting! Admit it - who played all 3 practice sessions??????

It was a pain in the arse doing all 3 for the R&D.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. You know what? When I was playing F1 2011, I remember thinking multiple times that I wish I could have 1 practice session, 3 quali, and then the race.

As soon as I got it in 2012, I realised that I preferred having the full 3 sessions.

I'm sure that once I have setups for each track and have gotten used to the handling, I'll be glad to only have 1 practice session.

What threw me the first time was when i looked at my tyre allocation in practice was that there was still tyres for 3 practice sessions.

It's like they'd HAD 3 sessions, but then just cut 2 of them, leaving the tyres behind. It was weird.