• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

long weekend

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by sergy87, Sep 23, 2012.

1. sergy87

sergy87

Ratings:
    +7
    hei guys...
    in F1 2012 i select long weekend with complete qualify but i have an only free practice session... :(
    why?

2. kitsuna

kitsuna

Ratings:
    +7
    because Codemasters hates you. Hates you personally.

Seriously though; they cut FP2 and FP3 without saying anything about it, and that, along with the lack of tyre-deg scaling has set the CM forums alight with nerd jihad.

And they all lived happily ever after.

3. Jörn Darmstädter

Jörn Darmstädter

Ratings:
    +10
    They took it out. This one here explains it - kind of : click me

4. saxoross

saxoross

Ratings:
    +8
    i prefer it this way. makes practice interesting! Admit it - who played all 3 practice sessions??????

It was a pain in the arse doing all 3 for the R&D.

• Like Like x 1
  5. kitsuna

kitsuna

Ratings:
    +7
    You know what? When I was playing F1 2011, I remember thinking multiple times that I wish I could have 1 practice session, 3 quali, and then the race.

As soon as I got it in 2012, I realised that I preferred having the full 3 sessions.

I'm sure that once I have setups for each track and have gotten used to the handling, I'll be glad to only have 1 practice session.

What threw me the first time was when i looked at my tyre allocation in practice was that there was still tyres for 3 practice sessions.

It's like they'd HAD 3 sessions, but then just cut 2 of them, leaving the tyres behind. It was weird.