1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Long Race Weekend not available in career. WHY?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Jelliskapp, Jan 14, 2011.

1. There is just short race weekend available in career mode... i have several patches installed, could this be the problem. please help

2. It could be mod's yes, remove them one at a time and then test to find the problem mod then contact the author so he/she may fix the problem, I hope you get sorted soon as short weekend's suck.

3. ok thx for the answer. im gonna remove them. yeah this really sucks, i knew there could be some problems if im gonna modding the game, but the mods are so great. cu

4. i forgot to make a backup of some files, so i had to reinstall the game, but there is still no long race weekend available...

5. You should be able to select the weekends from the career mode when you select the race. It will give you a box to custom the weekend you want. Hopefully this helps. So far I don't have any patch installed.

6. If only we could turn long practices off :)

I prefer 3 stage qual but 3 stage practice is boring heh

7. just skip the practice session then :)

8. ok problem solved. just had to start a new season... yippiiiie

9. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Yes, once a season has started, you cannot change the duration of the weekend. Someone should have mentioned that.

10. I don't find practice boring. But that's just me. It is what it is, a time to practice. If people don't want to practice, no harm done, all they need to do is select the "Advance to [P2 or P3 or Q1]" option to skip the practice sessions. I use my more worn out engines in P2 and P3 and switch back to a fresher engine for Q1 and the race. But if I have a beef with P1, it's that the game does not allow me to select an engine prior to the start of P1.

11. Stage 3 practice is annoying when doing r&d objectives :)

12. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Incorrect. You can change your weekend length after each weekend, but once you have chosen it and started the practice session, you cannot change the length.