1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Long distance races?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by David Garcia, Jun 24, 2008.

1. I like a lot the new cars and tracks. But they should add some features as long distance races, because there is no use in have GT cars to make sprint races.

GT cars are about Endurance races normally.

2. What do you think SimBin wil do?

I think they keep there "Keep Real" thing in mind.

3. Would be very nice for actual long distance racing (e.g. 6 hour races and so on). I guess I could never do a 24 hour race behind my PC :p, already tired when I stay up watching the real thing, but I do agree with you and hope that SimBin does put in a feature like that....maybe custom run times or laps.

4. Well going off the fact that there are now pit strategies, the chances of having longer races is more likely.

5. i hope there is a working driver change too or races over 3h will be hardly possible

6. There is one already :D

You need to get off your chair and let your m8 drive then :p :pound:

:focus:

7. hmm and if the mate lifes on the other side of the earth :p ??

8. Not meaning to advertise but take a look at the second point in my post here, and the rest of the interview as a matter of fact. :) >> Speedmaniacs.de interview with GTR’s Diego Sartoris - AutoGaming Central

9. I hope RaceDepartment do some long races when this comes out :)

10. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Roger that O.A :thumb:

11. 2 or 3 hour races would be good fun - some good tracks aswell... Curitiba could be good fun in GT's i would have thought :thumb:

12. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nordschleife sounds good for a 6 hour race too if you ask me :)

13. Yeh, as long as we can hotswap - either that or ill have to park it for half an hour :p

14. getting kinda worried does not meantion night time here guess night racing will fit in in this title.