Lola T70 Spyder MK I for Landlubbers :-P

Developed at Mills Outer Loop A with "Test Team saturated" Real Road preset, my goal was to create a firmer but still lively setup for drivers looking for excitement but not the full...erm...nautical experience :p

If rear squirming too much for you on braking then remove the lead from your shoe or move bias forward a click or two.

I opted for longer gears vs differential adjustments but still plenty of power so you can lengthen them further or short shift for moderation like I do on occasion. This setup inspires confidence but will bite you without warning still if you get arrogant ;)

Surprisingly, the setup works well at Nords even with fully green surface :)

Enjoy :thumbsup:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oh3xrec6qu7297k/MK_I_Spyder_for_LandLubbers(3).svm

My pleasure and glad you are enjoying it. IIRC I stiffened the shocks / springs / ARB and reduced tire pressure and lengthened gears.

If you want to see exactly what I changed, use the (awesome) rF2 setup compare feature which is in the setup screen. For example, load default setups then click on landlubber setup and click compare button and you will then be able to see settings for both at the same time. AWESOME rF2 feature!!!!!

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.5%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.5%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000