rF2 Lola B12/60 Rebellion Racing 2013 (LMP1) @ Poznan - Fri 20th June

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Whats your fastest time guys? I did a x:xx.xxx and theres still room for improvement ^^
Lorin we have a protocol that in Club Races we don't post times.
The reason is that it may discourage drivers who are "coming up to speed" and less proficient from joining.

But I'm coming on the server shortly for a look.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did something really stupid:( i went trough my data on the straight and suddenly found out that i had missed the 1st corner with about 260 km hahaha. My car ended up over the hills and i could not rejoin track. Love these cars though. small question regarding the car, the rear mirror seems to be really dark and its hard to use it.

I had to retire because my steering reset from 540 to 900 degrees and my arms started to hurt badly. They were already strained, because I played soccer yesterday and I was the goalie. My arms had to take a few hard shots. I really wanted to finish this race. And I ruined it myself by not limiting the steering in the profiler to 540.

That was great race today. Congratulation to top 3 finishes (i was 4th). This car is really great to drive. Hope to drive another race with this car.

Qualifying wasn't good for me, but on the other hand I would probably gain place or two.

Race for me was great in terms of no big mistakes, but there were too many small ones.
Tires was good from start to end. The only thing not so good was that I drove most of race alone. Hope next time will be more drivers.

Congrats @Stefan Woudenberg and team ... Great car. :thumbsup:

The start was i bit confusing when i hit Teddy, really sorry mate. :unsure: I missed my breaking totally on cold tires. When i was looking for the tab key to see the names above the cars, my keyboard felt on the floor. :O_o: Not a good thing when you are surrounded by +2000 Horse power. So i let some cars by (hoping you were there) and take it easy for a few laps.

When everything settled, I had great fun and some nice battles. :geek: Was nice to see Freddy again in my mirror. :). But after a few laps pushing hard the car my tires were overheating badly. Something i still have to manage in long stints. Pulling off a nice hot lap is not the same as racing over a long stint. But i'll get the hang of it. Sometime. :)

Great race guys.

The start didn't go that well as i went straight in turn 1. :redface::D
From there i tried to get back to the pack which i managed to do. When i was finally in some battles lag caused someone's car to appear on top of mine and we both went to the grass. :( I waited so we could resume our battle but soon after i was alone again trying to catch the guys in front.
After a while i was catching Stefan but due to similar pace and a few mistakes i never did catch him.
Had great fun and the car proved to be awesome. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the setups.

Sorry @Teddy Buch for the small contact, that spun you round.

I had great fun. After Lap 3 I had a 10 second gap. It seems some driver haven't listened to my advice regarding cold tyres :roflmao: I nearly overshot the first braking zone myself even though I was quite early on the brakes.

After a few laps I did a trip through the pitlane and thought I will be a bit down the field to get some racing. I was in P2 and had some fun with Gijs. He had a few mistakes and after a little spin I waited and let the top 3 past as I wanted to test drity air and close racing in these cars.

Had a nice tustle with David and Teddy nearly took both of them at once, but I backed off it could have ended in tears. Had a really small contact with Teddy, which spun him. Of course I waited, which cost me another 10 seconds.

After that I got past Teddy clean, had a great move on David on the outside of T1, which was really brave (super late on the brakes). I managed to pass Gijs on the inside of T1 and thought it was all done and dusted, but he was really late on the brakes into T2 and he was in my blindspot so I left a lot of room. We had a nice battle for the rest of the lap.

From the race I think I had a setup advantage. I used my setup from testing at COTA, but made the suspension a little softer for the low speed corners. I had a lot of frontend in the car, which made it a bit tricky from time to time, but helped the front wear and temps a lot. I tried 1 click more rear wing in warm-up and it just had too much understeer for a whole stint.

As a few guys had already left here my setup, which I use with 440° of rotation. For the race I used low TC to be safe in all the slow corners, but it stil allows you to get a slide on :):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gq9op49pzp77jdx/Lola 941.svm

P.S. I am uploading a small highlights video. I did a few changes in terms of camera angles etc. I hope you guys enjoy it :)

P.P.S. And of course a big thanks to @Stefan Woudenberg for this amazing car. It is definetely less scary during racing as you have better visibility compared to the Audi R18.

Thanks @Stefan Woudenberg for a great car. I think you have made "a keeper" for RF2 LMP1 class. The proof was in the superb racing we had. The front end has much more feel then the Audi LMP1 and slides are more controllable. Well done sir.

As a gradually improving driver the race was my best so far.
Quali was P5/12 but P5 and P10 were separated by on 8 tenths. The top 3 were much faster.
The first lap was eventful with a couple of cars dropping off the black stuff onto the grass.
Please remember that if you leave the track you have to ensure its safe to rejoin you cant fight for position from the picnic area! (unless its rallycross)

I found myself still P5 but with 3 cars dead ahead in a bigh fight. I figured they may cause each other problems so I just kept in touch.
After some contact ahead and Freddys drive through I found myself in unknown territory P2. Gijs was pulling a big gap. The gap to P3 was say 10 sec but it was Freddy He caught me over a few laps (more laps than usual I must say so I must have been going ok). I defended for a lap or so and on the pit straight I drifted right (to inside) to dare him to try the outside into T1. He went for it helped ever so slightly by my need to brake a bit more for my bad line. It was a nice move and one that not many would manage every time. The option was to stay wide on the optimal line but then Freddy would have thrown it up the inside for an easy pass. Great racing.
Once in front he seemed to teleport himself up to where Gijs was.

Still I was P3 and holding a gap. enough to allow a big spin at that tight left in sector 2 that provokes throttle oversteer.(T3?) and a rejoin still in P3.

My first RD Podium.

Great to see 12 on the grid. Thanks for racing.
Now with a good LMP1 car we can start to dream of some endurance racing.

Last edited:
Thanks @Stefan Woudenberg for a great car. I think you have made "a keeper" for RF2 LMP1 class. The proof was in the superb racing we had. The front end has much more feel then the Audi LMP1 and slides are more controllable. Well done sir.

As a gradually improving driver the race was my best so far.
Quali was P5/12 but P5 and P10 were separated by on 8 tenths. The top 3 were much faster.
The first lap was eventful with a couple of cars dropping off the black stuff onto the grass.
Please remember that if you leave the track you have to ensure its safe to rejoin you cant fight for position from the picnic area! (unless its rallycross)

I found myself still P5 but with 3 cars dead ahead in a bigh fight. I figured they may cause each other problems so I just kept in touch.
After some contact ahead and Freddys drive through I found myself in unknown territory P2. Gijs was pulling a big gap. The gap to P3 was say 10 sec but it was Freddy He caught me over a few laps (more laps than usual I must say so I must have been going ok). I defended for a lap or so and on the pit straight I drifted right (to inside) to dare him to try the outside into T1. He went for it helped ever so slightly by my need to brake a bit more for my bad line. It was a nice move and one that not many would manage every time. The option was to stay wide on the optimal line but then Freddy would have thrown it up the inside for an easy pass. Great racing.
Once in front he seemed to teleport himself up to where Gijs was.

Still I was P3 and holding a gap. enough to allow a big spin at that tight left in sector 2 that provokes throttle oversteer.(T3?) and a rejoin still in P3.

My first RD Podium.

Great to see 12 on the grid. Thanks for racing.
Now with a good LMP1 car we can start to dream of some endurance racing.
Very good driving mate. Nice seeing you improving a lot recently :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 422 39.7%