Logykal (F1 wheels and motion systems)

Hi all.

My name is Fernando Núñez and I'm from Spain. I would like present in this forum our blog: http://logykal.net/

We are three engineers dedicated to made cheapest hardware for racing simulators. We are not a company, we are simple racers who like this world ;).

At the moment, we have made two versions of Ferrari F1 steering wheel:
IMG_0791.jpg

And the last version (not end yet):
gallery_7040_301_73689.jpg

And we are finishing a software for motion system with SCN5 (it will be free for all) valid for fligth and racing sims:
E69Motion1.png

If anyone want test this software, I accept beta-tester :)

I hope you like what you see ;). In the blog we have all information. If you have any question, no doubt send me a pm or mail: korrea@gmail.com

This software is a must have for all SCN5 users all over the world...nothing more to say, only that you will do an awesome profile in only 2 minutes and you will get very accurate data to feed your seatmover to your pleasure. :D

Upvote 0
Hi all!

After released E69 Motion 2DOF, we received very good reviews. We are glad for your words ;).

I want show you two new videos from E69 Motion users, I hope you like:

If you are a E69 Motion user and can send me a video, I will upload to a new article in Logykal blog ;)

Thanks!

Upvote 0
I really didnt get if this is a complete set or just the rim. Yes probably, just the rim but -being quite a newbie to these kind of modding- how will i be able to mount this rim onto the set if it doesnt have quick release or whatever?

Upvote 0
Hi Fernando,

I am very interested in your F1 Wheel. I would it like in carbon look. The handles in leather. Is that possible? What would that cost? Problem, I have a JL g25. The connection is different from the orginal G25. see picture
img-20130126-wa0000yescj.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%