1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Logitech Wheel Bug

Discussion in 'F1 2014 - The Game' started by Marc, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Marc

Marc
    Premium Member

Hey there,

don`t know if this was already discussed, but i just wanna know if we (Logitech Users) need to use V-Sync again to sort this damn FFB Bug out?

2. i think so that again V-Sync must be on to solve it :/

3. Yeah,you need to enable v-sync if you're having problems with the ffb.
    I'm using g27 and the ffb was really buggy before i turned it on :cautious:

4. I can't really put v-sync on as it makes my system stutter for some reason (three screen setup). With it off it's mostly okay though I've triggered the bug by fiddling with the override device setting and it also happened after I used a flashback.

5. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I'm having problems with my Thrustmaster TX wheel with the FFB so it looks like it's not just logitech users.

6. Robert vd Heide

Robert vd Heide
    Piloting RC Helicopters and sim Racecars

gear shifting is a problem after the last update :roflmao:

7. Holy cow thats insane. I play Eurotruck Simulator 2 and theres a mod for that truck. Unreal. I'm sure it takes a while to pick up how to drive that thing. Geez!! :alien:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have Logitech G27 and after i turned on V-Sync FFB is much much better. You can now really feel the car. I hope V-Sync is not changing my graphic experience... i have IPS monitor 60Hz refresh rate ?

9. better with v-sync with my old momo..

10. Guys, vsync causes input lag. It's much better to limit the framerate using something like Nvidia inspector. Here is a tutorial on how to set it up - once you have it set up you never need to touch it again.

For AMD cards I imagine there's a way to do the same thing, maybe with RadeonPro.

11. Yeah, without V-Sync I felt that changing of the gears is much much faster, but with V-Sync on, the changing had some input lag. We are talking about tenths of seconds.

12. Try launching the game from Nvidia's gforce experience program.. That is the only way i can get the wheel to work!! What a difference