Logitech Profiler

This is a bit of a public service message to anyone who experiences issue with opening the Logitech Profiler -- mine suddenly would not launch despite reinstalls etc...but I found this solution on the net which works great:

If you are running Windows 7 64 bit, I recommend you do the following.

go to the following directory in your computer (you will have to enable hidden files view).

C:\Users\REPLACE WITH YOUR USERNAmE\AppData\Local\Logitech\Gaming Software

In the folder above I found several xml files. I moved them to a temporary folder (I recomend you do the same). Then I had no problem starting the program again. I then imported backups of my profiles (shame on you if you don't make backups) and it seems to be working fine now.

I am not sure if this will solve things for a long time or not, but it appears to have fixed the issue for now. I am assuming that one of the xml files became corrupt through a windows glitch of some sort.

I have a new PC, and I have an error message when I try to launch the Logitech Profiler for the G27.
I see some dll files, but nothing as you said, I have really no idea.

I have Windows 7 64 bit as well

Have you an idea?

Upvote 0
Hi Rupe,

Thanks for your prompt answer.
After manny trys, it works.
I desinstalled the programm, installed it again from Logitech.com
This time, I had a step, asking me if the programm is a virus or not (picture with a shield), I clicked "allow the programm" and then it opened up successfully.

I'm happy now :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.7%