Logitech Momo Wheel.

So just curious how are those wheels? i see them pop up on craigslist for $50 to $60 dollars. I'm concidering getting one to leave in my office at work because i use their internet there for a occasional race.

It really depends on what you're comparing it to. What wheel do you have right now?

I had one and apart from the lack of rotation it was a pretty fun to start out with.

I'm a little biased, Netkar amazingly brought out it's full potential, minute vibrations, braking feel in the steering etc. Rfactor on the other hand required a lot of work with Leo and RealFeel to get it right, but it was pretty ok. I bought mine new, for about 40€ from someone that had never opened it. Used I'm not so sure it's a good idea, I eventually burned out my motor a little and lost some ffb. If you get one used or new, go easy on the ffb strength.

Upvote 0
I have a G27 and a DFPRO, G27 was a recent purchase and DFPRO i got back in November from a friend.Seems odd that i would want another wheel but i like the looks of the Momo wheel and nothing wrong with another backup wheel.

Upvote 0
The Logitech Momo was a nice wheel at the time, but it did have it's troubles. It was not uncommon for the wheel to lose it's calibration while in use. There were programs put out that would help resolve this, but it was a pain for racing. When the wheel worked right, it was pretty awesome though. As for the wheel it's self, you can always buy an add on wheel and mod your G27 to have a wheel that you like, many people are doing that.

Upvote 0
HeHe my GF was looking over my shoulder a moment ago looking at this thread, "Are you seriously getting a another wheel??" she asks with a strange look on her face. Maybe i better hold of on third wheel for now.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back