F1 2011 Logitech MOMO settings

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
My problem is slightly different. I also had problems with stability, accelerating and breaking were insensitive. After trying all sorts of settings (adjusting sensitivit and deadzones), I discovered that I have deadzone problem. I did time trial and car was fully stopped. Then I gently pushed throttle and in about 30-40% pedal down, it responded and accelerated (all setting were 0%). Same for breaking/reversing. This deadzone makes it very difficult to push the car to limits and be competitive (I use Legends difficulty). I check my profiler incase my wheel is damaged or smth. In the profiler, pedals responded immediately, so the problem can't be with my wheel. Any suggestions?

I had different problems with my Momo and F1 (i.e. very slow response ingame when turning the wheel.And that wasn`t the input lag, because i don`t use Rapture 3D). I Had tried different ingame settings, but nothing really worked.

After reading severel threads i have a very nice config.
Perhabs it will help someone.

I created a Profile for F1 2011 in the Logitech Profiler with the following settings:

"global configuration":
- "center" on and 20
- off (combined pedals)
- on (adjust configuration in game)

wheel (default):
- off (invert)

throttle and brake (default):
- off (invert)

Ingame Settings:
Profil = custom
Override of the input = wheel (this one is important. otherwise the steering is way to slow ingame.)

Then you have to check the button map. Make sure throttle and brake are binded something like this:
throttle = invert y-axis
brake = invert rz-axis
(This one is needed because the standard binds use a combined axis for throttle and brake. you will have no control of throttle and brake with the default setting)

advanced wheel settings:
- Steer deadzone: 5%
- Steer saturation: 0%
- Steer linearity: 0%
- Acceleration and brake: 2% deadzone and 0% saturation

Force Feedback: 50%, 60% and 40%

You may trie it and change some settings. But nothing was working for me, as long as i didn`t use the override setteing "wheel" and changing the controls of throttle and brake.

G27 switch to custom and name any button u want.
only thing i cannot figure out is how to request pitstops
like last year.
Having KERS & DRS is on steering wheel is beyond AWESOME.
Love the fact that where you choose KERS makes such a difference in time

My problem is slightly different. I also had problems with stability, accelerating and breaking were insensitive. After trying all sorts of settings (adjusting sensitivit and deadzones), I discovered that I have deadzone problem. I did time trial and car was fully stopped. Then I gently pushed throttle and in about 30-40% pedal down, it responded and accelerated (all setting were 0%). Same for breaking/reversing. This deadzone makes it very difficult to push the car to limits and be competitive (I use Legends difficulty). I check my profiler incase my wheel is damaged or smth. In the profiler, pedals responded immediately, so the problem can't be with my wheel. Any suggestions?

I have same problem.... In logitech profiler everything is OK, throttle works from 0% to 100%. But in game throttle works from ~40/50% to 100%....

Pls help

There is a known Hardware "Bug" involving the pedals of the black Momo. Something in the case of the pedals is build in to loose.
So if anywhere in Profiles etc. the deadzone is set to 0, i believe you could have this problem.

You should find something @ google.

Logitech momo steering wheel setting ??

Hey guys! i'm playin' F1 2011 with my momo streering wheel...steering wheel sensitive is good on my steering dzone 0, saturation 0,linearity 10...but pedals sensevity are really bad...all other setting is 0 but my pedals not sensetive for low throttle or low breaking..that means oversteer or locked up brakes...so what kind of settings are you using for logitech momo ?

Logitech momo wheel setting help

I need to turn into corners quicker, what setting do i ajust in my Advanced wheel seetings
Also what other ajustments will help me in getting the most from this wheel, and game
Steering deadzone?
Steering Saturation?
Steering Linearity?
Throttle Deadzone
Throttle Saturation?
Break Deadzone?
Break Saturation?
Regards
Engage

I play with momo with:

Steering deadzone 0

Steering Saturation 10
Steering Linearity 6
Throttle Deadzone 0
Throttle Saturation 0
Break Deadzone 3
Break Saturation 0

i have downloaded the mod to eliminate vibration on tarmac surfaces, and a custom controler xml file to enable momo buttons for in game menus ;) . MOmo is perfect with these 2 tweaks ;).
(remember - windows momo software have default settings)

Regards

Steering linearity set to 50% - 1:1 turning
Set everything to 0 except brake dead zone to 3%

I suggest you to work with the FFB settings. Wheel weight is the main thing. Set it between 50 and 80%. I use different setup for every track. For slow track with more corners use lower weight.

Has anyone experienced this, my DRS button seems to be playing up. I put it on in TT and as I'm going down the straight and go up the gears it keeps turning off. I even changed it to another button and the same happened. I am in TT so I assume DRS is available everywhere, but it keeps turning off. Have only noticed it since my savegame crashed and the mappings for the wheel disappeared. I did the rename and delete files in the savegame folder and only lost the last race progress after the exe crashed on load.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 425 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 285 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 279 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 325 12.8%