DiRT Rally Logitech G920 with PC - Setting request!

Hey there,

just ordered a new Logitech G920 Wheel for my PC to run Dirt Rally.
Used a Driving Force GT so far but the missing pressure at the braking pedal made me mad...

Anybody who has good settings for the G920 he can suggest here?
Are you using the Soft Lock ingame?

Regards
Lutz

The G920 is basically a G27 with XBox One compatibility. So any settings you find for the G27 should also be ideal for your wheel. There are many FFB profiles on the Steam workshop and a few in the DiRT Rally download section here on RD too, so those might be worth a try.

I have a G27 and use a combination of a tweaked FFB file plus my own in-game settings which feel ok to me. And yes, I use softlock.

There's one profile on the Steam workshop called FFB G25/G27 by Real rally Driver - LAR555. (You can copy/paste that into the search box to find it.) That one felt the best to me out of the 6-7 profiles I tried.

There's one profile on the Steam workshop called FFB G25/G27 by Real rally Driver - LAR555. (You can copy/paste that into the search box to find it.) That one felt the best to me out of the 6-7 profiles I tried.
I'll check this on Monday night... tried the one from Porkhammer yesterday and this was a desaster for me... :-D Have to get used to the brake pedal...it makes me mad :)

I have a G29 FFB setup (PC/PS4), it`s in essence the same innards as the G29 but with Xbox compatibility. I`ll dump it on steam workshop sometime today, after 20:00 (UTC). It`s a mild FFB setting , the wheel will tell you whats happening with the car :) Jumps are very fun and you`ll need to hold onto the wheel ;) Steering is Light to Mild :) , it`ll be under the tag " Lexrax - G29 FFB (Light/Mild) "

Hope this helps.

Be warned though , if you use mine on the jumps you will feel it with the wheel, if 1 wheel hits the floor before the others. I had my G29 give out such a kick using my settings and i could not hold onto it. I had to let go with my left hand as i was changing gear with my right hand, mid flight and then it kicked out tonight in Group A with the Lancia Delta HF Integrale on Finland.

BEWARE ;)

My settings with G25 were (pretty much same wheel as G27, G29/920), same settings now used with thrustmaster t300 wheel except overall gain was reduced because t300 offers more torque(around 30% more so gain went down to 65% with t300).

Control panel (logitech gaming software/profiler)
- Overall gain 100%
- Damper 100%
- Spring 100%
- Centering spring OFF
- Allow game to make changes: checked
Rotation: 900 degrees (I use changing degrees aka soft lock rotations in the game)

In the game
Advanced wheel settings:
First of all do the calibration of the wheel and pedals correctly in this menu

- Steering: saturation 100%, linearity 0
- Throttle: saturation 100% deadzone 0%
- Brake: saturation 100%, deadzone 0% (the G29/920 brake pedal has extra resistance thing which makes it stiffer so maybe reduce saturation to be able to brake with full power if pedal is too stiff at the end)
- Clutch: deadzone 0%, saturation 80% (I use lowered saturation just to reduce amount of miss-shifts from happening)

- Soft Lock: ON (changes rotation depending the car use (with 900degree wheel: 900(multiple)/810(one car)/720(multiple)/540(multiple cars), only exception I mak to soft lock degrees is 2000s Subaru 2001 which I drive with 540dor (+paddle shifters) because Richard Burns had 540dor in 2001.
- Steering Center: ON (look down vibration&feedback part for more info)

Vibration & feedback menu:
- self aligning torque 55
- wheel friction: 1
- tyre friction: 1
- suspension 65 (up to 100)
- tyre slip 60 (up to 80)
- collision 100
- soft lock 150 (to stop the wheel at certain point with changing dor, needs to be enabled in the advanced wheel settings menu to work)
- steering center 50 (doesn't affect ffb when car is moving, this only centers the wheel at start and after a reset, needs to enabled in the advanced wheel settings menu to work)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back