1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech G35

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by David Mansfield, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Just wondering if anyone has used these with Race07/GTR evolution e.t.c

Being USB and not using the sound card i wondered if anyone had them and knew if they were compatible or not with the race07 game engine as its the most common game i play?

would love to get them at some point when i have some of that money stuff i hear about as they look ultra comfortable and my current headphones are about to die.

2. well, I've not used this particular one, but the Microsoft USB headset (Lifechat 3000) works fine with Race 07, so I see no reason why the logitech one shouldnt!

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Whats a logitech g35?

also moved this thread to the logitech subforum

4. Im just a bit cautios of a USB headset as in a couple of reviews ive read they say its not compatible with every game, but cant see a list anywhere.

Think i might save some money and try and find a standard headset with mic that coveres my ears fully.

5. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

sennheiser hd590's here, over 6 year old and still working like day1 ownij

6. i got one of these from asda for £20 http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/headphones/devices/223&cl=gb,en

they come with a Analog-to-USB Adaptor so you can use either :clap:

7. edit: wrong thread

8. yes way to much for anyone m8, but check out your local supermarkets. you may get lucky :wink2:

9. lol :snicker:

10. I have got me one G35, and I am very pleased about how they work,
    I use only inbuilt mobo soundcard, so it was a big improvement when trying these ones, it use it owns hardware,
    Microfon is great, with some cool zynt voices, and also the TS got big improvement, now I can hear what peeps are saying:th_woot:
    I used Sennheizer Steel Series "Siberia" before the change