• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Logitech G35

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by David Mansfield, Jul 16, 2009.

1. David Mansfield

David Mansfield

Ratings:
    +0
    Just wondering if anyone has used these with Race07/GTR evolution e.t.c

Being USB and not using the sound card i wondered if anyone had them and knew if they were compatible or not with the race07 game engine as its the most common game i play?

would love to get them at some point when i have some of that money stuff i hear about as they look ultra comfortable and my current headphones are about to die.

2. Mike Hill

Mike Hill

Ratings:
    +3
    well, I've not used this particular one, but the Microsoft USB headset (Lifechat 3000) works fine with Race 07, so I see no reason why the logitech one shouldnt!

3. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,617
    Whats a logitech g35?

also moved this thread to the logitech subforum

4. David Mansfield

David Mansfield

Ratings:
    +0
    Im just a bit cautios of a USB headset as in a couple of reviews ive read they say its not compatible with every game, but cant see a list anywhere.

Think i might save some money and try and find a standard headset with mic that coveres my ears fully.

5. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    sennheiser hd590's here, over 6 year old and still working like day1 ownij

6. Nigel Atkins

Nigel Atkins

Ratings:
    +61
    i got one of these from asda for £20 http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/headphones/devices/223&cl=gb,en

they come with a Analog-to-USB Adaptor so you can use either :clap:

7. Peter Duivelaar

Peter Duivelaar

Ratings:
    +26
    edit: wrong thread

8. Nigel Atkins

Nigel Atkins

Ratings:
    +61
    yes way to much for anyone m8, but check out your local supermarkets. you may get lucky :wink2:

9. Nigel Atkins

Nigel Atkins

Ratings:
    +61
    lol :snicker:

10. Rickard Norgren

Rickard Norgren

Ratings:
    +25
    I have got me one G35, and I am very pleased about how they work,
    I use only inbuilt mobo soundcard, so it was a big improvement when trying these ones, it use it owns hardware,
    Microfon is great, with some cool zynt voices, and also the TS got big improvement, now I can hear what peeps are saying:th_woot:
    I used Sennheizer Steel Series "Siberia" before the change