Logitech G35

Just wondering if anyone has used these with Race07/GTR evolution e.t.c

Being USB and not using the sound card i wondered if anyone had them and knew if they were compatible or not with the race07 game engine as its the most common game i play?

would love to get them at some point when i have some of that money stuff i hear about as they look ultra comfortable and my current headphones are about to die.

well, I've not used this particular one, but the Microsoft USB headset (Lifechat 3000) works fine with Race 07, so I see no reason why the logitech one shouldnt!

11018.1.0.jpg

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/pc_gaming/headsets_microphones/devices/5095&cl=us,en

Im just a bit cautios of a USB headset as in a couple of reviews ive read they say its not compatible with every game, but cant see a list anywhere.

Think i might save some money and try and find a standard headset with mic that coveres my ears fully.

I have got me one G35, and I am very pleased about how they work,
I use only inbuilt mobo soundcard, so it was a big improvement when trying these ones, it use it owns hardware,
Microfon is great, with some cool zynt voices, and also the TS got big improvement, now I can hear what peeps are saying:th_woot:
I used Sennheizer Steel Series "Siberia" before the change

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years