1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buy Logitech G27 wheel rim

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by Jan Larsen, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen
    Premium Member

Hey guys :)

I'm in the bizarre situation of having lost the wheel rim on my G27. Dont ask me how, but I found it in the closet, after quite some time not being used, without the rim...lol.
    Obviously I'm looking for a replacement OR an aftermarket rim. A rim adapter is not mandatory, but would be nice if included.

untitled.png

2. Hi there I have a adapter for aftermarket wheels for g27 including the paddle shifters for a 350mm wheel. the problem is that I am from Portugal so EU only shipment. where are you from?

3. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen
    Premium Member

The adapter is no problem for me, I'd buy it from it from the UK if it becomes necessary, but thanks for the offer anyway :)

4. Thank you! good luck and good racing...

5. Astroxyn

Astroxyn
    Premium Member

Hello, i have some replacement parts for G27, also aftermarket rim and all kinds of accessory for G25/G27 contact me if you want more informations ! Cheers !

G27.jpg

6. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen
    Premium Member

Deal pretty much complete; thanks Astroxyn :). Had to go all the way to France to find parts, but I found them!...

7. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

I am looking for a replacement G25 rim including the bracket it's mounted to and the circuitboard for the paddleshifters that is housed in the bracket. Any chance you can help with that?

8. Astroxyn

Astroxyn
    Premium Member

Hello, About G25 i only have this. Also have a complete custom pack for sale

Attached Files:

• g25.jpg
      g25.jpg
      File size:
      646.5 KB
      Views:
    • 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      668.6 KB
      Views:
  9. Hi M8 what is the price for this ?