Logitech G27 Settings

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
The screenshot attached are my settings for the G27 (profiler). In game I haven't changed any further settings apart from setting up the wheel with the wizard.
Logitech G27.jpg

In the R3E section you have tried to follow a guide that in all fairness is one persons interpretation of how the profiler works. the basic's are correct. But as for the values he uses (well lets just say i agree with Andi )
the same with the sensetivity values and how they work..
I will stick with the 50% as it a 1 to1 ratio (default value)
the game produces the FFB and the steering values let the game do its job and the profiler do its.
But each to there own ... im sure this guy is happy with how his game feels.
im happy how mine feels with the my setting.

LOGITECH G25/G27
(tested and suggested by Aristotelis Vasilakos)

In Logitech Panel
Overall effects strength: 100%
Spring effects strength: 0%
Damper effects Strength: 10% (Play with this value according to your tastes)
Centering: 0%
Degrees: 900
Allow game to adjust settings CHECKED
Combined Pedals MUST BE DISABLED

In AC -> Controls -> Advanced
Force Feedback Gain: 80%

Is that for game specific profile? If so shall I leave the Global at it's default settings and bind the profile to acs.exe and launch the game from AssettoCorsa.exe?

I guess those were the settings suggested by Aristotelis before the update ... they removed the in-game damper (i think in 20%) ... but increasing the damper in 20% in Profiler doesnt give the same feeling as before

Maybe the damper in profiler its different from the in-game damper ... or maybe they changed the car setup and that makes it feel very different ... the car feels more balanced and easy to control

It would be nice to see what are the "new" Aristotelis FFB suggestions:) ... he drove the car so he knows how it should feel

Dont forget to turn the other setting back to default before you start.
Axis properties...steering accelerator,brake,clutch.
maybe restart the pc after you have done this and them make your profiles
i would say first make a global profile and check that it works in game and your happy with it,
then you can make a dedicated profile
untick the adjust setting box in global and tick the setting box in the dedicated profile..
and you should be able to fire up the game from the profiler.
take it in small steps and check...
If you alter things in your profiler, I restart the sim to make sure the effects to take place..

I guess those were the settings suggested by Aristotelis before the update ... they removed the in-game damper (i think in 20%) ... but increasing the damper in 20% in Profiler doesnt give the same feeling as before
l
They were indeed the suggested settings Jorge. These were posted on the AC help forum which can be viewed here: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/suggested-steering-wheels-configurations.218/

I've rechecked the suggested wheel settings thread and no updates have been posted despite the damper changes made in version 0.9.8 which suggests the settings are still okay or Kunos are too busy doing other things right now to update the wheel thread (like creating version 0.9.9).

Is that for game specific profile? If so shall I leave the Global at it's default settings and bind the profile to acs.exe and launch the game from AssettoCorsa.exe?
I use settings very close to those suggested in AC and I would be curious to see what difference changing global settings back to default makes. R3E is the only game that I use the unique settings as outlined in the R3E setup guide - for some reason, it works extremely well in that game. For all other sims, I use settings very much like those for AC.

Well I used default Global last night (except allowing game to change settings and 900 rotation) and Kunos' suggested settings for AC Specific Profile and I'll admit it's much better. I will need to tweak some things, but I have much more "feeling" in the wheel when sliding, going over bumps and control in high or slow speed corners.

My timing is still awful :(

Edit - When launching the game from the Profiler using acs.exe instead of AssettoCorsa.exe the throttle and brake do not work. I was told to use acs.exe by some members on AC Forums but then they must be wrong.

My settings for my G25 which has a 300mm Sparco rim fitted. Pretty happy with the FFB in this latest version of the TP.

In Logitech Panel
Overall effects strength: 105%
Spring effects strength: 0%
Damper effects Strength: 10%
Centering: 0%
Degrees: 900

In AC -> Controls -> Advanced
Force Feedback Gain: 95%

Well I used default Global last night (except allowing game to change settings and 900 rotation) and Kunos' suggested settings for AC Specific Profile and I'll admit it's much better. I will need to tweak some things, but I have much more "feeling" in the wheel when sliding, going over bumps and control in high or slow speed corners.

My timing is still awful :(

Edit - When launching the game from the Profiler using acs.exe instead of AssettoCorsa.exe the throttle and brake do not work. I was told to use acs.exe by some members on AC Forums but then they must be wrong.
I don't launch the game via Logitech Profiler - I just set the profiler to use the proper game profile and start the game through the desktop icon. The profiler is using the AssettoCorsa.exe. and I haven't had any controller assignment issues. Did you set up your controller using the wizard in AC?

Does anyone have some amount of deadzone in the throttle pedal? I'll take a pic later on but basically I can press my pedal (the amount of pressure/travel will be shown in the pic) and after that point the revs will rise.

I have changed the G27's throttle spring for the oem clutch spring, so maybe that's the reason, but before I open the pedal assembly I'd like to know if anyone else has the same problem.

Thanks

eYi0wqm.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back