Logitech G27 settings

Apologies foremost, I tried to search for similar posts with settings but my skills at searching must be inexistent.

So I received and hooked up my G27 yesterday, and started cruising around Donnington trying not to stall the car and getting used to a proper manual instead of pressing the X and B buttons on my old 360 controller.

I feel though that the settings are not quite right! on default there is ALOT of FFB. Can guys reccommend nice stable settings and the steering lock seems narrow also. What do I need to change? as I play alot of RACE, but also would like to get into F1 more now that I have a proper wheel.

Any help is appreciated,it was like a real driving lesson just going round Donnington national at 50mph last night XD

The max number of effects from the game is at medium.
On high & max the game generate additional ARTIFICIAL effects ( for brake and steering vibration ), those should not be used as it will mask all the important little clues in FFB the wheel gives.
Do you say that the brake vibration do not mirror your braking in any way? I thought that i could use it to tell when sliding/locking wheels a bit... or how should i say, that i could get some info about the grip the wheels have when breaking.... Does it only produce a rumble that has no meaning in car beahavior at all (except tell you that you are pressing the brake, wich i know anyway...)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back