F1 2012 Logitech G27 Settings for F1 2012 The Game

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Here are my settings for F1 2012 The Game with a Logitech G27 steeringwheel. I must say that out of the box the steering is pretty good already. Especially compared to last years dramatic default settings.

I've added a screenshot with my ingame and profiler settings.

Hope it helps

logitech g27 settings.png

Cheers Bram

Not far off what i am using at the moment.

Is that 101% in the profiler, your version of the 107% we used in F1 2011, to compensate for the 'looseness' or 'slackness' that occurs when using high amounts of lock, such as at hairpins?

No lol thats just my default setting i use for all other sims i play. However I needed to bring my rotations back from 540 degrees what i normally use to 400 for F1 2012. Felt better that way.

I completely disabled those weird environmental effects for the third year in a row. If CM after all those years still cant simulate bumps, cracks and curbstones that influence the handling of the car then I don't need to feel any of such vibrations at all. Only distracts.

Profiler: I have 300 degrees of rotation, matches with in-game wheel just fine. All effects are at 100%, centering spring is unchecked.
F1 2012: All to 0% except brake deadzone which is 5%. Environmental effects are 0%, feedback strength 30%, wheel weight is 10%

I've used Bram's and Scott's setup but my wheel keeps sharply pulling to the left (like I'm using 100% wheel weight) and it's pretty much impossible to pull back. It's a huge pain especially on the kemmel straight on Spa. The wheel will suddenly snap a little to the left or right and then suddenly start trying to correct itself resulting in a weave and eventually a crash.

I have no idea what's going on. My wheel isn't broken, it works perfectly in C.A.R.S

I didn't have any issues like this in 2011.

Any ideas?

I've used Bram's and Scott's setup but my wheel keeps sharply pulling to the left (like I'm using 100% wheel weight) and it's pretty much impossible to pull back. It's a huge pain especially on the kemmel straight on Spa. The wheel will suddenly snap a little to the left or right and then suddenly start trying to correct itself resulting in a weave and eventually a crash.

I have no idea what's going on. My wheel isn't broken, it works perfectly in C.A.R.S

I didn't have any issues like this in 2011.

Any ideas?
i had this problem in the demo, something which worried me so much , i couldn't fix it :(.... but with the full game it works fine for me (no such problem) , very weird stuff. :(

Can you post a screenshot of your profiler settings nykamp?

*****FIXED**** SEE BELOW POST

I have tried my own custom settings and I'll still get the snap problem. I have also tried your exact settings and although it feels good for 1 or 2 corners, suddenly the wheel will become very light between 5-10 of the deadzone area and a split second after it's become light it suddenly gets it weights back and snaps the wheel back to the centre spring. After that it will either permanently snap to the right or left depending on what corner I'm taking.

1348331050_snap.jpg

But if I put the grades and active FB, leaving everything to 0% is not 'wasted?
Or should only be set the degree and FB 'cause it's Formula 1 and rally thanks.
Before you create the profile I left everything except the check combination pedals, and do not understand why 'so changed from F1 2011 where I had 50 in the spring centraturae 107 degrees and global gl'unici not be changed.
At this point I'm thinking that F1 2012 has done much for flying as he did last year for the pads or wrong!
Sorry for the English, but I know that here and 'welcome to speak in English and I hope I made myself out of.
Thanks are great, not only for the forum of course.
Sorry for the double post but edit me error 60 minutes etc.

But if I put the grades and active FB, leaving everything to 0% is not 'wasted?
Or should only be set the degree and FB 'cause it's Formula 1 and rally thanks.
Before you create the profile I left everything except the check combination pedals, and do not understand why 'so changed from F1 2011 where I had 50 in the spring centraturae 107 degrees and global gl'unici not be changed.
At this point I'm thinking that F1 2012 has done much for flying as he did last year for the pads or wrong!

Sorry for the English, but I know that here and 'welcome to speak in English and I hope I made myself out of.
Thanks are great, not only for the course forum

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back