Logitech G27 Profiler & GSC 2013

I'm fairly new to both of these things. I have created different profiles for each racing game I have, and launch those games from the profiler software. What I have been noticing, however, is that the global settings even effect each specific game profile. It's as though the Logitech software takes settings from the specific profile *&* the global settings.

Long story short, I had GSC set up with my G27 wheel and was happy with the feel, etc....until... I fooled around with the profiler settings for another game (Assetto Corsa). Now for the life of me, I can't get my settings to feel right again in GSC 2013. Because I messed with so many variables (only within the profiler software, but it was both the global and game specific profiler), I can't remember what I originally had. I want to cry :(.

I am just curious what Logitech Profiler settings other G27 owners use on this game. I know it's a personal preference and all... but I would like to get some opinions. When searching the forums for this, I typically end up with just what I am looking for, but for a different racing game.

So, what profiler settings do you use for the game specific profile and the global profile?

Thanks for any suggestions. :)

Thanks for the screenshot, R1 Robbie. I will try that out.

Jetliner & Bram, can you provide the rest of your setup information? Although the degrees of rotation is surely and important part of it (that is the one item I remember what I originally had :) ), I am looking for all the Logitech Profiler settings (Global Profile & Game Specific Profile). I have found out that those additional settings make a world of difference to the overall feel.

I am not sure about the Stock Car's steering ratio but most race cars have between 10:1 and 13:1 ratio.

When racing the Stock Car V8, I use 103/0/0/0/550, with 23 deg steering lock in the car's setup in the garage. It gives me approximately 12:1 ratio which I find pretty good : responsive yet precise. Force feedback is awesome even though there is more clipping than in i.e. Assetto Corsa.

I would very much like to know the real default steering ratio of the JL G-09 and I find a bit sad that a game out in 2013 doesn't have a feature that calculates automatically the right rotation depending on the car.

if you want to know about the FFB in GSC and learn about clipping from having the settings to high and what it can do click me

Here is how they would recommend you set up your wheel Click me

but do have a read of the whole section its very informative and well explained.. :)

And he does state it up to you how you want to set up your wheel.
but for me ill go with what Niels suggested :)

Last edited:
When racing the Stock Car V8, I use 103/0/0/0/550, with 23 deg steering lock in the car's setup in the garage. It gives me approximately 12:1 ratio which I find pretty good : responsive yet precise. Force feedback is awesome even though there is more clipping than in i.e. Assetto Corsa.
Hi mind explain how to calculate to get that 12:1 ratio ?? Is it 550 / (23x2) ?? Is that the way to calculate ?? Thanks first

Thank you to everyone who gave their opinions. I opted for deleting any custom profiles and then just setting the Global settings to 100% overall, with 0 for everything else. Also, very interesting reading, Rupe.

Thanks again. :)

Hey guys looking for some help on setting up my g27 wheel. I went to the options, then controls, switched to my Logitech wheel setting but am not sure what to do next. As nothing changed for the options throttle is still T etc. Do you have to change the settings in race or am i missing something?

Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back