Logitech G27 Price Question

I've been playing racing games with a controller for years now and I've finally decided to purchase a wheel. I'm set to move in about a year or two, so I don't want to build a sim station until that time; however, I can use the wheel now with a temp stand (or maybe buy one of those wheel stands).

I can order a new G27 from Newegg for $282 (w/ shipping / 2-days). Is this an okay deal for this wheel setup? I know its cheaper in places (as low as $230), but that doesn't include shipping...and because I'm in Hawaii, I'm not included in the "Free Shipping" advertisements. So its 2-day shipping or nothing for this guy.

Should I just pull the trigger and order it?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

So, I finally bought a wheel! The price on Amazon was $250 and they offered me free shipping through Prime (never before). So I jumped on that deal. Now I'm excited!

Does anyone know the length of the power adapter's cable? Curious how I'm gonna set this thing up since I don't have a "sim station" yet. Will have one after moving next year.

Upvote 0
Power supply cable is about 2.5 to 3 metres in total.
Be careful with the stand, some of them move a lot, this one does not. Only downside is that the central pole can lead to sore knees when driving 2 pedals if the stand is not properly aligned. Well aligned or with clutch, everything is fine.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 149 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing