Logitech G27 For $204 From Newegg

Bye_Ya

@Simberia
Slightly awkward first post, :D but I thought others might benefit from this. There was also another thread about a similar (expired) Newegg promotion on this wheel, so I'm assuming it's okay to post about this.

Anyway, I've been following this forum for a while now, got into sim racing with GT5 and play quite a lot of F1 2010. Really looking forward to F1 2011 in a week or so. :cool: Been using a DFGT wheel for a year or so now, and although it's a huge step up from the DS3 controller, the paddle shifters are really terrible for F1 racing, and the pedals are also quite lackluster. The wheel is also very loud during gameplay.

So I'd thought about the G27 for a while now, knowing it's a step up in all of those areas. Today I came across this great deal from Newegg and decided to pull the trigger. If you go to Newegg.com right now and use the promo code: EMCYTZT743 with this product, you will get it for $204 (free shipping). That's a pretty decent deal and I just thought I'd share this for anyone who was like myself and teetering on the edge of buying one anyway.

I know these wheels have a bit of a history with issues, which is why I also wanted to buy from somewhere that offers a warranty or at least a return/exchange/refund.

Anyway, nice to meet y'all. Hope this helps.

cheers

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 120 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 306 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing