1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sell Logitech G25 Steering Wheel, Pedals and Shifter Modified £135.00

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by Brendan Little, May 3, 2016.

1. Brendan Little

Brendan Little
    Oibren85 Premium Member

For Sale is my Logitech G25 which i've modified to take an aftermarket wheel. Including a Brand new Momo wheel as i've kept my original for my new T500 as its the same as my track car.

Includes the steering wheel, with modified plate for aftermarket wheel, extended paddle shifters to extend to match the new wheel so no awkward reaching required. Also new button mounted to the wheel (again same as my track car) but they need new wiring to the circuit board inside. Easy to have up and running, I did have the working but a temp fix and never got around to doing it permanently. Both table clamps work perfectly. Also included is a phone mount so you can stick your phone on it for telemetry etc..

Original paddles and steering wheel included as well

Pedals have no modifications to them and work perfectly.

Shifter has no modifications to it and both sequential and 6 speed work perfectly to.

All in all its all in great condition with the advantage of feeling more realistic with the mods done. Only reason for moving on is an upgrade to Fanatec and a T500RS.

Comes in a Logitech box but not original packaging. Will be packed secure and well.

£135.00 plus Postage anywhere in the UK. Please contact for shipping price and also if your international.

Attached Files:

2. Jan Larsen

Jan Larsen
    Premium Member

Hey, is this sold? If not, would you be willing to sell just the aftermarket wheel at a reasonable price?
  3. I would be interested in the whole package :)
  4. Brendan Little

Brendan Little
    Oibren85 Premium Member

Hi guys, its still for sale, and i do want to keep it all as a whole package. Am willing to drop to £115.00 though.
  5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Great deal!
  6. Blaise T.

Blaise T.
    Premium Member

Do you know how much it would cost to ship to the US?
  7. Brendan Little

Brendan Little
    Oibren85 Premium Member

I do not, but send me your address and I can check for you if you like (I have a UPS business account for work but rarely ship outside UK).
  8. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Hi Brendan, would you be willing to sell me just the original g25 wheel? I am desperately seeking one. Can't afford a new wheel or an aftermarket replacement unfortunately so it would really help me out. Let me know pls. Cheers Marcel
  9. Brendan Little

Brendan Little
    Oibren85 Premium Member

Hi Marcel,

Where are you based? I am hoping to sell all together but if it hasn't gone by next month I'm sure I can sort you out as I'll probably just keep it and set up a second rig for friends. Remind me in a month and we'll sort something out.
  10. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Thanks for the reply but I found a replacement wheel for a nice price... Hope you sell this one though... Cheers
  11. Hi, would you consider selling the pedals separately? I'm looking for pedals for my T300 base.
  12. Brendan Little

Brendan Little
    Oibren85 Premium Member

Hi, thanks but I would like to keep it together, if it doesnt sell i'll just use it as a second rig for friends.
  13. Ok, thank you for replying.