Staff
Premium
This are my settings for F1 2010. Feels perfect now :thumb:

In game:

wheel1.jpg
wheel2.jpg

Game controller settings:

wheel3.png

Changed from my default 400 degrees that I use in other sims to 200.

• Riche

Ah, Thanks Connor. Yes that works. For anyone playing on PS3 that's trying to change the range of degrees that the steering wheel needs to turn, you can only do it in game as Conor says above.

Cheers!

So which buttons did you press to activate this as my 2 green light are on anyway?

Need help in understanding y i now have deadzones in my g25 wheel on ps3 even after finishing f12010 it stiil feels out of sorts playing gt5,i,ve gone from spa 1.41dead to 1,49s as i cant throw car round corners anymore and its getting boring now trying to figure out whats up,any help would be greatly appreciated..

• fransf

I had the same problem, FF was greyed out, so not working at all. The only solution that worked for me was uninstalling 5.10 software and after that reinstalling it again. Sounds a bit strange, but now my wheel works perfectly.

So which buttons did you press to activate this as my 2 green light are on anyway?

I have the same problem. Green lights are on anyway and F1 is always in 270 mode when I boot it. Please could someone clarify:

1. When do you actually have to start holding buttons? Is it when you first select the game on the PS3 dash, when you first hit start after the splash screen, or when you are about to go to track?
2. What exactly is the button code? Is it SELECT+R2+R3 as Conner said?
3. Do you hold these buttons on a secondary game pad or do it on the wheel itself? If on the wheel am I right in thinking it is (second from left red button on gear stick)+(furthest right button on gear stick)+(right hand red button on face of the wheel)?

At the moment I have tried the OPs settings and it is ok but I find I have a weird issue where the stearing goes light on turn in to the corner instead of more heavy. I'm wondering if it is because the feedback effects are set for the wheel is in 900 degree mode when it is actually in 270 on my PS3 at present. Thanks.

• clangod

Hi Everybody!!!

I'm new to these forums but I am lately not quite happy with the response and control of my G27 on F1 2010. I use PS3 version and am eager to get the best feel I can possibly get.

I plan to try the setups mentioned here. It seems that for the most part it's the steering that is bugging me.

Anyway thank you all for the input. Newcomers to wheel peripherals like me would be lost without those of you with the experience and willingness to share the info.

Cheers!!!

I have the same problem. Green lights are on anyway and F1 is always in 270 mode when I boot it. Please could someone clarify:

1. When do you actually have to start holding buttons? Is it when you first select the game on the PS3 dash, when you first hit start after the splash screen, or when you are about to go to track?
3. Do you hold these buttons on a secondary game pad or do it on the wheel itself? If on the wheel am I right in thinking it is (second from left red button on gear stick)+(furthest right button on gear stick)+(right hand red button on face of the wheel)?

At the moment I have tried the OPs settings and it is ok but I find I have a weird issue where the stearing goes light on turn in to the corner instead of more heavy. I'm wondering if it is because the feedback effects are set for the wheel is in 900 degree mode when it is actually in 270 on my PS3 at present. Thanks.

+1 lost at the moment!! Trying to identify the right buttons without luck.
(g27 + PS3 + F1-2010)

Thanks for helping!!

+1 lost at the moment!! Trying to identify the right buttons without luck.
(g27 + PS3 + F1-2010)

Thanks for helping!!

Still no one can clarify this? I'm starting to think it is not possible on PS3 :(

Hi guys,

a little off topic but do you guys know where the pit in button is on the wheel. I have a G25 too and can´t find the damn pit in button where I can inform my team that I will come in. And 2nd how do I tell them to put on intermediates, the dumb box crew allways puts on the first tire they see and can grab. That drives me nuts since I can´t remap the settings in the game or try them if they work. I have pretty much pressed all the buttons in race but for the heck of me I can´t locate the darn pit in button.

And boy this game is hard...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years