Staff
Premium
This are my settings for F1 2010. Feels perfect now :thumb:

In game:

wheel1.jpg
wheel2.jpg

Game controller settings:

wheel3.png

Changed from my default 400 degrees that I use in other sims to 200.

• Stephen White

I have a g27.

First off, I think its a mistake to turn environmental effects all the way off, because this function is what lets you know when your car is bottoming out.

To make the kerb rumble effects as subtle as possible, turn down overall effects strength in profiler (I have mine set to 50 percent), in the game set environment effects to 10%, and strength and weight up higher, the higher strength and weight is, the more subtle the environment effects will be when they are set at 10%.

I agree with connor caple, you need some linearity in this game, I use 70% and I use 270 degrees for my wheel in the profiler, with saturation at 100 percent in the game.

I've tried all other setups suggested but to me this gives you the most control, it does not tend to spin out as much...200 percent and 50 linearity while it feels the best and is the easiest to turn, experience has taught me that its to unstable when accelerating out of tight turns....

How do I get to the settings of the G25 on the PS3? Not the in-game ones.

Good question, I'd like to know this too. I'm pretty sure you can't because when I put the configuration disc into the PS3 last year when I bought it, it didn't detect.

Can anyone confirm this? Being able to adjust rotation degrees would be great but can't be done in game.

Cheers

In GRID, you need to turn on the 900 degree rotation of the G25 on the PS3, then use the saturation in game to reduce it to the degrees you want. Lower saturation == less degrees of turn. I'm guessing the same trick will work in F1 2010.

There is a button combo to do it on PS3 (I don't have access to the PS3 atm or I'd check it for you) it is something like holding SELECT+R2+R3 as you start the game. Both green lights should come on if it works. You have to do this every time you start the game.

30% saturation should give you 270 degrees.

tried OP's set seems pretty good was using 270 degree prior.

One problem I'm having with f1 2010 and my G25, the game overrides the degree of rotations dead zones. Not the center one the one at end of the turn. I.e with a degree of rotation set to 200 when i turn my wheel 100 degrees left or right the wheel hits a brake, but once i sign into f1 2010 this dead zone is gone i can turn my wheel a full 900 degrees ?????

tried OP's set seems pretty good was using 270 degree prior.

One problem I'm having with f1 2010 and my G25, the game overrides the degree of rotations dead zones. Not the center one the one at end of the turn. I.e with a degree of rotation set to 200 when i turn my wheel 100 degrees left or right the wheel hits a brake, but once i sign into f1 2010 this dead zone is gone i can turn my wheel a full 900 degrees ?????

Anyone confirm if there soft stops work in game, if they key in a degree of rotation less than 900 into the profiler ??? please

• kimble

Anyone confirm if there soft stops work in game, if they key in a degree of rotation less than 900 into the profiler ??? please

Soft stops dont seem to work so well for me, there is a noticeable change in resistance but it doesnt stop as it should. Logitech g25 on win7 64bit.

• Riche

Could you guys confirm if the feedback should feel notchy and mechanical on the G25?Having come from an Act Labs RS where the feedback was very good i,ve been a bit disappointed with the G25.

Thats from the environmental effects(canned)more than likely
Turn it off or down to 10
Games rotation is set low(designed by devs) ,no more than 270 in profiler or if higher reduce saturation to get around the same figure,
eg 900 degrees set saturation at 30 per cent (900/100*30=270)
45 in profiler would be around 60 per cent(450/100*60=270)
You can set lower than 270 if you wish ,ive seen some guys post that they have it set at 200
Also you can set it higher but i find the ffb can become notchy if you do that.
Best to test your config with environmental set to 0 and when you have ffb to your liking turn it up till its at a level you like.
You have to set the settings in global settings ,F1 dosent work with profiles.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back